Digital TV News: Green Streams
Green Streams adds NPAW video analytics to its IPTV/OTT PaaS
Oct 25, 2022 – Greens Streams is to integrate NPAW's video analytics into its platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for network operators and OTT service providers to optimize the platform and provide users with visibility of their customer experience.
News categories: NPAW, Green Streams, Till Sudworth, Gernot Jaeger, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Green Streams and MediaMelon partner to deliver IPTV & OTT analytics
Sep 6, 2022 – Green Streams has integrated the SmartSight platform from MediaMelon within its end-to-end IPTV & OTT platform. The new Platform-As-A-Service model provides modular features, full HD and 4K workflows, and flexible monetization.
News categories: Green Streams, MediaMelon, Gernot Jaeger, Kumar Subamanian, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
KAON, 3SS and Green Streams create end-to-end IPTV solution
Sep 5, 2022 – KAON, 3SS and Green Streams have announced the launch of a joint IPTV/OTT service platform. The pre-integrated end-to-end platform enables the delivery of super-aggregated video services based on Android TV.
News categories: 3SS, Green Streams, KAON, Pierre Donath, Gernot Jaeger, Thomas Staneker, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV