Digital TV News: Havas Media
DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
May 31, 2023 – DISH Media has launched DISH Connected, a solution that allows DISH TV's live linear inventory to be programmatically executed, delivering real-time, targeted ads to DISH set-top boxes.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Matt McLeggon, Verna De Jesus, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Havas Media to integrate Samba TV data into its audience platform
Oct 26, 2022 – Havas Media Group (HMG) North America and Samba TV have announced that they are partnering to integrate Samba TV's OTT and linear television viewing data into Converged, HMG’s audience and data management platform.
News categories: Samba TV, Havas Media, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Comcast Technology Solutions and FreeWheel bring programmatic ads to STB VOD
Jun 9, 2020 – Comcast Technology Solutions and FreeWheel have announced a solution that brings programmatic capabilities to STB VOD video inventory, unifying it with other inventory sold across connected TV and digital video channels.
News categories: FreeWheel, Comcast Technology Solutions, Dave Clark, Richard Nunn, Jason Kanefsky, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media