Digital TV News: Havas Media
Magnite announces broad support for direct-buy ad platform
Jun 20, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced wide adoption of ClearLine, its ad server-agnostic solution that provides agencies with direct access to video inventory on its platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Jim Keller, Matt Jamison, Dan Callahan, Tom Grant, Alexander Stone, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
May 31, 2023 – DISH Media has launched DISH Connected, a solution that allows DISH TV's live linear inventory to be programmatically executed, delivering real-time, targeted ads to DISH set-top boxes.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Matt McLeggon, Verna De Jesus, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Havas Media to integrate Samba TV data into its audience platform
Oct 26, 2022 – Havas Media Group (HMG) North America and Samba TV have announced that they are partnering to integrate Samba TV's OTT and linear television viewing data into Converged, HMG’s audience and data management platform.
News categories: Samba TV, Havas Media, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Comcast Technology Solutions and FreeWheel bring programmatic ads to STB VOD
Jun 9, 2020 – Comcast Technology Solutions and FreeWheel have announced a solution that brings programmatic capabilities to STB VOD video inventory, unifying it with other inventory sold across connected TV and digital video channels.
News categories: FreeWheel, Comcast Technology Solutions, Dave Clark, Richard Nunn, Jason Kanefsky, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC