Digital TV News: Home Box Office
HBO NOW available to Consolidated Communications customers
Oct 2, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced that it has reached an agreement with Home Box Office to bring HBO NOW to its broadband customers. Consolidated customers can sign up for a 30-day introductory free trial.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Home Box Office, Rob Koester, Cheryl Tuverson, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
HBO to be available on DIRECTV NOW streaming service
Aug 27, 2016 – AT&T and HBO have reached an agreement that will extend HBO's content across all AT&T products. The agreement renews HBO's existing contract, and will also make all HBO and CINEMAX content available on DIRECTV NOW, a new streaming service expected to roll out by the end of the year.
News categories: AT&T, HBO, Dan York, Simon Sutton, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
HBO NOW available to Apple and Optimum Online customers
Apr 7, 2015 – Home Box Office has announced that HBO NOW, the network’s standalone streaming service, is now available through Apple or Cablevision’s Optimum Online for a monthly subscription of $14.99.
News categories: Home Box Office, Apple, Optimum Online, OTT, USA
Cablevision first cable provider to offer HBO NOW
Mar 16, 2015 – Cablevision and HBO have announced that they have reached an agreement to offer standalone streaming service HBO NOW to Optimum Online customers via the internet. Optimum is the first cable provider to partner with HBO to offer the service.
News categories: Cablevision, HBO, Kristin Dolan, Tom Woodbury, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA