Digital TV News: InfoSum
InfoSum announces clean room partnership with Samsung Ads
Apr 25, 2023 – InfoSum is working with Samsung Ads to create a clean room solution that will enable Samsung Ads clients to match and activate audiences in InfoSum's privacy-first environment.
News categories: InfoSum, Samsung, Brian Lesser, Justin Evans, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
ITV increases investment in InfoSum
Jan 24, 2023 – ITV has announced a further investment in data technology company InfoSum, increasing its investment by 50%. InfoSum technology is used in a range of new and existing advertising products from ITV.
News categories: ITV, InfoSum, Rhys Mclachlan, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, UK
InfoSum raises $15.1 million in Series A funding
Sep 1, 2020 – InfoSum has completed its Series A funding round, raising $15.1 million. The investment is led by Upfront Ventures and IA Ventures and supported by strategic partners Ascential, Akamai, Experian, ITV and AT&T's Xandr.
News categories: InfoSum, Nick Halstead, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
ITV launches data partnership with InfoSum
Aug 24, 2020 – ITV is to partner with identity infrastructure provider InfoSum as part of a first-party data strategy that will make its 30 million ITV Hub users available for advertisers to match against and activate as target audiences.
News categories: ITV, InfoSum, Kelly Williams, Nick Halstead, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
ITV invests in Infosum-owner Cognitive Logic
Aug 20, 2020 – ITV has agreed to invest $1.375 million (c. £1 million) in cash for a minority shareholding in Cognitive Logic, the 100% owner of InfoSum. InfoSum, which is a commercial partner of ITV, is a data infrastructure business.
News categories: ITV plc, InfoSum, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, UK
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia