Digital TV News: International Datacasting
IDC selects Verimatrix VCAS to protect sports broadcasts in Latin America
Aug 31, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that International Datacasting Corp. (IDC) has selected Verimatrix VCAS video encryption to protect the airing of sporting events for its broadcasting customers in Latin America.
News categories: Verimatrix, International Datacasting Corp, Asaf Ashkenazi, Diana Cantú, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latin America
International Datacasting teams with Irdeto for MDU market
Sep 12, 2013 – International Datacasting (TSX: IDC) and Irdeto (JSE: NPN) have joined forces. The partnership, which leverages Irdeto Media Protection, enables pay TV operators to launch secure IP-based services within Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs).
News categories: International Datacasting, Irdeto, Bengt Jonsson, Doug Lowther, Content Protection, Gateway, IBC2022, Satellite, Set Top Box
International Datacasting and Verimatrix to Launch New IP Distribution Solution for DTH Operators
Mar 19, 2013 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) and Verimatrix have joined forces to provide DTH operators with a new solution to help them launch new IPTV services and add subscribers within multi-dwelling units (MDUs).
News categories: International Datacasting Corporation, Verimatrix, Content Protection, Gateway, NABShow, Satellite
International Datacasting Corporation Demonstrates Revenue Generation Solutions for Broadcasters at IBC 2012
Aug 28, 2012 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced that it will be demonstrating its latest content distribution solutions designed to boost revenue generation for the world's premiere broadcasters at IBC 2012.
News categories: International Datacasting Corporation, Content Distribution, IBC2022
IDC Unveils Digital Tattoo™ Platform IPTV Distribution for DTH Satellite Operators
Apr 10, 2012 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced the unveiling of its Digital Tattoo™ suite of products designed to enable direct-to-home (DTH) satellite operators to offer IPTV services, at NAB, Las Vegas, April 16-19, 2012.
News categories: International Datacasting Corp, Content Distribution, NABShow, Satellite
International Datacasting Secures Wananchi Contracts and Financing for DTH Broadcast Service
Jul 25, 2011 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced a vendor financing package, and follow on contracts with the Wananchi Group for the rollout of a Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service in Africa.
News categories: International Datacasting, Wananchi, Content Distribution, Finance, Kenya, Satellite
Verimatrix Secures DVB-S2 Digital TV Service for the Wananchi Group
Sep 10, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced that the Wananchi Group, Africa's pioneering provider of triple-play, has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB to secure satellite TV services for the Zuku brand in Kenya.
News categories: Verimatrix, Wananchi, International Datacasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, DVB-S2, IBC2022, Kenya, Satellite, Set Top Box
IDC Signs Agreement with Wananchi for DTH in Africa
Jun 30, 2010 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced that the Company has entered into an agreement with The Wananchi Group for the development, build up and roll-out of a DTH broadcasting service for Sub-Saharan Africa.
News categories: Wananchi, International Datacasting, East Africa Capital Partners, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
SENSIO 3D Solutions Showcased at NAB 2010
Mar 23, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX-V: SIO) has announced that the company's SENSIO® 3D solutions have been adopted by leading broadcast vendors and technology partners. SENSIO's 3D format and 3D technology solutions will be showcased at the 2010 NAB Show.
News categories: SENSIO, Metaverse, NABShow
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience