Digital TV News: LiveRamp
fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
May 3, 2021 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) is working with LiveRamp to enhance its addressable advertising capability. LiveRamp's products include privacy-safe subscriber file matching, viewership, and measurement with Data+Math.
News categories: fuboTV, LiveRamp, Diana Horowitz, Pamela Duckworth, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
TiVo to expand ad reach with BDEX ML-based audience targeting
Mar 24, 2021 – TiVo will use the BDEX Omnisource IQ — Machine Learning solution to create, based on its TV data, a model of advertisers’ ideal target audiences. Advertisers can then activate these audiences via the platform of their choice.
News categories: BDEX, TiVo, David Finkelstein, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
Oct 26, 2020 – Comscore's (NASDAQ: SCOR) approach centers on audience- and impression-based currency, enhanced addressable advertising capabilities, outcome-based attribution, Exact Commercial Ratings and solutions solving for cookieless world.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Chris Wilson, Carol Hinnant, David Algranati, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore powers LiveRamp updated TV measurement solution
Oct 1, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) have unveiled a version of LiveRamp's TV measurement solution that comines Comscore's data with LiveRamp's identity and data connectivity solutions.
News categories: Comscore, LiveRamp, Chris Wilson, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement adds 12 new members
May 5, 2020 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) has announced that Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp have joined.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
Feb 25, 2020 – Beachfront and Beeswax have announced that they have become first to adopt and enable LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink, a people-based, privacy-first identifier for connected TV, display, and mobile campaigns.
News categories: LiveRamp, Beachfront, Beeswax, Travis Clinger, Daniel Church, Ari Paparo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
Nov 20, 2019 – Amobee is to integrate LiveRamp’s (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink to enhance its Audience Segment Builder, a cross-screen targeting solution. Using LiveRamp’s identity graph, Amobee will enable marketers to buy inventory based on anonymous IDs to reach consumers across converged media.
News categories: Amobee, LiveRamp, Bryan Everett, Travis Clinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
Aug 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced the launch of a comprehensive data marketplace for connected TV advertising, providing brands and agencies with access to a vast library of data for activation across connected TV and converged cross-screen campaigns.
News categories: Amobee, Aleck Schleider, Chris Langel, Jared Gach, Grant Ries, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021
- Megacable subscribers up 24,000 in 1Q 2021
- Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
- Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
- Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
- IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
- Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming report
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 491,000 in 1Q 2021
- HISPASAT to take over Media Networks Latin America
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 230,000 in 1Q 2021
- Amazon Prime Video app added to UPC TV in Switzerland