Digital TV News: MAGNA
Comscore to provide local advertising currency for NBCUniversal
May 18, 2023 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with NBCUniversal, in which NBCUniversal will be, for the first time, guaranteeing all local ad buys on Comscore measurement.
News categories: Comscore, NBCUniversal, Jon Carpenter, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
U.S. JIC reveals certification criteria for premium video measurement
Mar 6, 2023 – OpenAP on behalf of the U.S. JIC has announced the publication of initial requirements for premium video cross-platform currencies, a milestone in coalescing the industry around common standards.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
New streaming TV video ad formats perform better than traditional TV ads
Jan 19, 2023 – MAGNA Media Trials and Roku have announced a study in partnership with the Roku Brand Studio that finds new video ad formats in streaming TV are 2x more favorable than traditional TV ads for consumers.
News categories: Roku, MAGNA, Asaf Davidov, Kara Manatt, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
MediaHub Australia selects Actus Digital for advanced monitoring
Apr 12, 2022 – Actus Digital has announced that MediaHub Australia is deploying its intelligent monitoring platform as part of a new mux-based DTT broadcast headend. Magna Systems and Engineering is providing deployment expertise, local technology, and technical support.
News categories: Actus Digital, MediaHub Australia, Sima Levy, Simon Scott, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Terrestrial
WarnerMedia and IPG Mediabrands run audience-based currencies comparison
Apr 7, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales and IPG Mediabrands have launched a test-and-learn for alternative measures of video ad performance to provide a side-by-side look at three contenders in the alternative currency space when running the same campaigns.
News categories: WarnerMedia, MAGNA, IPG Mediabrands, JP Colaco, Dani Benowitz, Brian Hughes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
OTTera linear channels for ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – White label OTT service OTTera has announced that their premium linear channels will be featured on ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs, including brands from Phillips, Magnavox and many other television OEMs.
News categories: OTTera, ZEASN, Stephen L. Hodge, Winson Chen, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cinedigm brings OTT portfolio to ZEASN powered Smart TVs
Sep 2, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) and ZEASN have announced a partnership to bring Cinedigm’s OTT channels and content to Smart TVs powered by ZEASN's Whale OS, including those from from Philips, Magnavox, and AOC.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Fifteen Roku TV brands to launch in 2020
Jan 6, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that 15 TV brands will launch Roku TV models in 2020. Brands include ATVIO, Element, Hisense, Hitachi, InFocus, JVC, Magnavox, onn., Philips, Polaroid, RCA, Sanyo, TCL and Westinghouse.
News categories: Roku, Mustafa Ozgen, Canada, CES2023, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, UK, USA
Roku to acquire dataxu
Oct 22, 2019 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase dataxu. dataxu provides marketers with an automated bidding and self-serve software solution to manage ad campaigns programmatically across digital platforms.
News categories: Roku, dataxu, Anthony Wood, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework