Digital TV News: Matrixstream
Digicel PlayGo partners with Matrixstream for OTT Winter Olympics streaming
Feb 9, 2018 – Matrixstream is partnering with Digicel PlayGo to stream live Winter Olympic sporting events OTT in the Caribbean. The IPTV platform allows users to access 8 live Olympic feeds, including 24 hour Winter Olympic news, on any mobile device.
News categories: Matrixstream, Digicel PlayGo, Aaron Keogh, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
MatrixStream introduces OTT solution for IPTV operators
Jan 25, 2017 – MatrixStream introduces the MatrixCloud OTT solution for IPTV operators enabling rollout in less than 60 days. Operators can utilize MatrixCloud OTT to launch skinny channel bundles, subscription VOD or standalone video packages.
News categories: MatrixStream, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
Slowdown in N. American digital cable and satellite subscribers hurts video infrastructure market
Apr 1, 2011 – Infonetics Research earlier has released its 4Q10 Cable, Satellite, and IPTV Video Infrastructure and Subscribers market share and forecast report. Worldwide video encoder revenue increased 10% and topped the $100 million mark in 4Q10.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite
MatrixStream to Revolutionize In-Vehicle Entertainment with High Definition IPTV
Jun 16, 2008 – MatrixStream is partnering with motor vehicle manufacturers to bring consumers the new MX2 wireless terminal touch screen IPTV platform codename MX-Drive.
News categories: MatrixStream, Digital TV, In-Car, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Ubalance partners with MatrixStream to roll out HD 1080p IPTV in South Korea
Sep 7, 2007 – UBalance, a premier IPTV solution provider, has recently partnered with MatrixStream to launch the first Video on Demand (VOD) and live HD 1080p IPTV deployment over a best effort network without QoS (quality of service) in South Korea.
News categories: Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Korea, OTT, Set Top Box
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5