Digital TV News: MultTV
MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina Link
Mar 1, 2022 – MwareTV is to exhibit at Andina Link (8–10 March) in Columbia, the trade fair in Latin America for TV and telecoms technology. MwareTV's presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, ISTV, Sander Kerstens, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MwareTV integrates Irdeto DRM for MultTV in Brazil
Feb 22, 2022 – Irdeto has announced that its Irdeto Control DRM solution has been integrated into MwareTV's IPTV/OTT distribution platform. The first implementation of Irdeto with MwareTV will be rolled out at shared services provider MultTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, Irdeto, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Doug Lowther, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV
MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
Oct 18, 2021 – MwareTV has announced the formation of a partnership with shared services provider MultTV. Based in Brazil, MultTV will offer MwareTV's IPTV/OTT platform to its Brazilian ISPs as well as other service providers.
News categories: MwareTV, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Luiz Gewers, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
Feb 24, 2021 – Beenius has announced that MultTV, a consortium of 13 Brazilian ISPs, has upgraded its existing IPTV system with the Beenius OTT solution. Currently, MultTV is offering services and products to 40+ operators.
News categories: Beenius, MultTV, Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Martin Zorz, Luiz Adolfo Gewers, Asaf Ashkenazi, Brazil, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
ATEME transcoding powers FasterNet HD expansion in Brazil
Dec 16, 2020 – ATEME has announced that FasterNet has implemented ATEME TITAN Live to deliver HD channels over its IPTV platform. With approximately 100,000 subscribers, FasterNet is one of the main ISPs operating in São Paulo.
News categories: ATEME, FasterNet, Márcio Pena, Douglas Arruda, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV
MultTV launches IPTV in Brazil with albis-elcon STBs
Jun 13, 2017 – albis-elcon has announced that Brazilian service provider MultTV has launched an IPTV offering featuring DLNA-based in-home media streaming and sharing and powered by albis-elcon's SceneGate 8073 set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: albis-elcon, MultTV, Roberto Furtado, Carlos Reis, Osmir Petrini, Brazil, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
SES enables MultTV to deliver TV to ISP subscribers in Brazil
Jun 6, 2017 – SES (Paris; LuxX: SESG) and MultTV have announced a capacity agreement which will enable MultTV’s ISP customers to deliver TV content to their subscribers via IP. MultTV will use C-band capacity on SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, MultTV, NEOTV, Jurandir Pitsch, Osmir Petrini, Alex Jucius, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX