Digital TV News: MultTV
MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina Link
Mar 1, 2022 – MwareTV is to exhibit at Andina Link (8–10 March) in Columbia, the trade fair in Latin America for TV and telecoms technology. MwareTV's presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, ISTV, Sander Kerstens, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MwareTV integrates Irdeto DRM for MultTV in Brazil
Feb 22, 2022 – Irdeto has announced that its Irdeto Control DRM solution has been integrated into MwareTV's IPTV/OTT distribution platform. The first implementation of Irdeto with MwareTV will be rolled out at shared services provider MultTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, Irdeto, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Doug Lowther, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV
MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
Oct 18, 2021 – MwareTV has announced the formation of a partnership with shared services provider MultTV. Based in Brazil, MultTV will offer MwareTV's IPTV/OTT platform to its Brazilian ISPs as well as other service providers.
News categories: MwareTV, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Luiz Gewers, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
Feb 24, 2021 – Beenius has announced that MultTV, a consortium of 13 Brazilian ISPs, has upgraded its existing IPTV system with the Beenius OTT solution. Currently, MultTV is offering services and products to 40+ operators.
News categories: Beenius, MultTV, Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Martin Zorz, Luiz Adolfo Gewers, Asaf Ashkenazi, Brazil, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
ATEME transcoding powers FasterNet HD expansion in Brazil
Dec 16, 2020 – ATEME has announced that FasterNet has implemented ATEME TITAN Live to deliver HD channels over its IPTV platform. With approximately 100,000 subscribers, FasterNet is one of the main ISPs operating in São Paulo.
News categories: ATEME, FasterNet, Márcio Pena, Douglas Arruda, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV
MultTV launches IPTV in Brazil with albis-elcon STBs
Jun 13, 2017 – albis-elcon has announced that Brazilian service provider MultTV has launched an IPTV offering featuring DLNA-based in-home media streaming and sharing and powered by albis-elcon's SceneGate 8073 set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: albis-elcon, MultTV, Roberto Furtado, Carlos Reis, Osmir Petrini, Brazil, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
SES enables MultTV to deliver TV to ISP subscribers in Brazil
Jun 6, 2017 – SES (Paris; LuxX: SESG) and MultTV have announced a capacity agreement which will enable MultTV’s ISP customers to deliver TV content to their subscribers via IP. MultTV will use C-band capacity on SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, MultTV, NEOTV, Jurandir Pitsch, Osmir Petrini, Alex Jucius, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK