Digital TV News: Naspers
Irdeto Participates in First Joint Mobile TV Trial in Spain
Feb 14, 2007 – Irdeto has announced the successful conclusion of laboratory trials of the Irdeto Mobile Broadcast conditional access system with Abertis Telecom.
News categories: Irdeto, Abertis Telecom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Spain
S3 and Irdeto bring DVB-H connectivity to the PC market
Feb 12, 2007 – Silicon & Software Systems Ltd. (S3 and Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (NASDAQ: NPSN and JSE: NPN), have announced a technology breakthrough that allows operators to deliver Mobile TV, via a DVB-H network, to both desktop and laptop PCs using commonly available components.
News categories: Irdeto, S3, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21
Nexstreaming integrates Irdeto's ISMACryp descrambler to play secure mobile TV services on DVB-H handsets, PC and laptops
Feb 12, 2007 – Nexstreaming and Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (NASDAQ: NPSN and JSE: NPN), have announced the successful integration of Irdeto's ISMACryp descrambler into Nexstreaming's media player.
News categories: Irdeto, Nexstreaming, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers