Digital TV News: Nokia Qt
STMicroelectronics to Showcase the Future of Home Entertainment at 2011 Consumer Electronics Show
Jan 4, 2011 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is using CES 2011 to demonstrate to customers its leading products and technologies that will enable consumer electronics manufacturers to deliver media-rich entertainment products in the future.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, CES2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
'Ubiquity Multiscreen TV' combines Internet with TV on any device
Sep 9, 2010 – Nokia Siemens Networks is launching a new software client for 'any device with a screen' that allows people to watch TV via any network. The Multiscreen TV client integrates 'Over the Top' TV and broadcast TV with the web and social network access.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Nokia Qt, IBC, Middleware, Mobile, Streaming
STMicroelectronics Demonstrates Strategic Approach for the Development of Broadcast/Broadband Consumer Market
Sep 7, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is painting a picture of a future media-rich consumer life with the demonstration of a broad range of set-top box (STB) solutions under the theme 'The Future of Entertainment' at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC 2010).
News categories: STMicroelectronics, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Trident Microsystems Integrates Nokia Qt User Interface Framework Into Set-Top Box Reference Designs
Mar 22, 2010 – Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has announced that it has integrated Nokia's leading Qt cross platform application and user interface (UI) framework into its 45nm PNX847x/8x/9 family of reference designs.
News categories: Trident Micro, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor