Digital TV News: Optiva Media
Viaccess-Orca, Ateme, Optiva Media power Avatel OTT service in Spain
Feb 24, 2022 – Avatel is delivering the OTT service with an end-to-end solution that includes VO's Service Delivery Platform, Multi-DRM, and Secure Video Player; encoding, origin packaging, Cloud DVR, and CDN from Ateme; and multiscreen apps from Optiva Media.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Ateme, Optiva Media, Avatel, Arnaud Alvarez, Alfredo Navarro, Cristina Garcés, Oriol Pedrals, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Spain, Streaming
Optiva Media selects TiVo to provide metadata
Sep 14, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Optiva Media has signed a multi-year license for TiVo to provide entertainment metadata including TV schedules to enhance the content discovery experience of its customers.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Optiva Media, Samuel Sweet, Valia Merino, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service