Digital TV News: Philco
Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
Jan 14, 2021 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Philco have announced a partnership that will bring the Philco Roku TV models to consumers in Brazil. The new Philco Roku TV models run the latest Roku operating system.
News categories: Roku, Philco, Arthur van Rest, Cristiane Clausen, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
Sep 15, 2020 – Accedo has worked with Watch Brasil on its SVOD service. The video service is exclusively available to Watch Brasil’s roster of ISP clients in Brazil, enabling them to deliver video content to their customers' TVs.
News categories: Accedo, Watch Brasil, Paloma Santucci, Mauricio Almeida, Apps, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV
More Than 100 Retailers Certified to Participate in NTIA TV Converter Box Coupon Program for Digital Television Transition
Dec 11, 2007 – The National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) has announced that eight of the largest consumer electronics retailers - Best Buy, Circuit City, Kmart, RadioShack, Sam's Club, Sears, Target, Wal-Mart - have been certified to participate in the TV Converter Box Coupon Program along with more than 100 other retailers.
News categories: National Telecommunications and Information Administration, DTV Transition Coalition, NTIA Certified Retailers, Certified Converter Boxes, and Sample Coupon Application Form, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, TV Services, USA
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT