Digital TV News: ProVision Communications
ViXS and ProVision Develop Wi-Fi enabled thin-client STB reference design
Sep 6, 2012 – ViXS Systems has announced a reference design based on its XCode® 4205 client SoC and leveraging antennae and WiFi software from Global Invacom's ProVision unit. The combination transforms the client into a cost-effective and efficient IP STB.
News categories: ViXS, Global Invacom, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
ProVision Receives $1.7 Million Investment to Send Wireless HDTV Into Mass Market
Feb 10, 2010 – The YFM Group managed South West Ventures Fund (SWVF) has confirmed a further investment in Bristol-based ProVision Communications, a developer of world leading wireless high definition television (HDTV) technology.
News categories: ProVision Communications, CES2023, Smart Home, Venture Capital
ProVision to Demonstrate Multi-Room Wireless HDTV System at CES
Jan 5, 2010 – ProVision Communications has created the world's first consumer electronics technology capable of securely streaming live HD video content across all the rooms of a home.
News categories: ProVision Communications, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart Home
ViXS Systems and ProVision Communications Work Together to Deliver Superior Wireless HD Video
Jan 9, 2009 – ViXS Systems has announced that ProVision Communications is using the ViXS XCode™ 3290 video processor for their new AXAR 1000 product, which distributes HD video throughout the home over an 802.11n wireless network.
News categories: ViXS Systems, ProVision Communications, CES2023, Digital TV, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
ProVision Communications Secures Venture Capital Funding for a Bright Future in Wireless Video
Jan 23, 2008 – Bristol-based ProVision Communications, which specialises in digital wireless video technology, has secured £750,000 in venture capital funding from the YFM Group-managed South West Venture Fund, Finance South West Growth Fund and NESTA Investments.
News categories: ProVision Communications, Digital TV, MWC22, Smart Home, UK, Venture Capital
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G