Digital TV News: Quantenna
Technicolor selected by Belgacom for next generation ultra-broadband Gateway
Jun 19, 2013 – Technicolor (Paris:TCH) has announced that it has been selected to supply Belgacom, the leading telecommunications company in Belgium, for its next generation 'BBOX3', to roll-out smart home services over its ultra-broadband network.
News categories: Technicolor, Belgacom, Belgium, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Smart Home
STMicroelectronics and Quantenna Cooperate on Wireless Set-Top Box Reference Design
Jan 7, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and Quantenna Communications have revealed a Wi-Fi set-top box reference design to accelerate wireless set-top box development when deploying multi-room DVR services.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Quantenna, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Technicolor to embed Quantenna MIMO technology in its connected home products
Feb 21, 2012 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) has announced that it is supporting the delivery of video over wireless within the home, thanks to the integration of Quantenna's Wi-Fi 5GHz 4x4 MIMO technology into its next generation set top boxes and access gateways.
News categories: Technicolor, Quantenna, DVR, Gateway, Home Server, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Sigma Designs Introduces Reference Design Featuring Quantenna Wi-Fi Technology
Jan 4, 2012 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced a unique set-top box (STB) reference design with Quantenna's high performance 802.11n 4x4 MIMO technology that enables Sigma's STB to receive video wirelessly.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Quantenna, CES2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Quantenna Partners With Sagemcom On Wi-Fi Whole-Home Networking
Oct 20, 2011 – Quantenna and Sagemcom have announced a collaborative agreement to integrate Quantenna's Wi-Fi technology in Sagemcom video bridges and other Wi-Fi products, accelerating time-to-market for advanced wireless video and TV services.
News categories: Quantenna, Sagemcom, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
AirTies Partners with Quantenna to Deliver Wireless HD Video Streaming with Unparalleled Range and Performance
Aug 16, 2011 – AirTies is partnering with Quantenna Communications to build High Definition (HD) video streaming solutions for the home with unmatched range and performance.
News categories: AirTies, Quantenna, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Quantenna Partners with W&W Communications to Enable Consumer Electronics Manufacturers to Offer Super Low Latency Full-HD Wireless Video over 802.11n Networks
Dec 16, 2008 – Quantenna Communications has announced a partnership with W&W Communications to deliver high definition television (HDTV) over plug-and-play standards-based Wi-Fi networks. Quantenna will demonstrate its technology at the 2009 International CES.
News categories: Quantenna, W&W Communications, CES2023, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Quantenna Launches the World's First Wireless Chipsets that Deliver Guaranteed Bandwidth for High Speed Wireless Networking
Oct 14, 2008 – Quantenna Communications has announced the world's first fully integrated 802.11n chipsets with 4x4 MIMO and transmit (Tx) beamforming, pioneering a new level of ultra reliability for delivering high-definition (HD) content over wireless networks.
News categories: Quantenna, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029