Digital TV News: R2B2
R2B2 introduces ad targeting by TV brand and model in the Czech Republic
Aug 29, 2018 – R2B2 has announced that an eighth way of targeting ads, by specific TV brand and model, is now available when buying HbbTV ads programmatically through the R2B2 Multiscreen network. Skylink was the first to use it in a campaign.
News categories: R2B2, Skylink, David Kratochvíl, Tomáš Jelínek, Advertising, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV
R2B2 launches content targeting on HbbTV in Slovakia
Aug 28, 2018 – Now there is a new targeting option for programmatic advertising on HbbTV in Slovakia. Advertisers can target viewers based on the content they are watching. So far, it is available on three TV stations: Markíza, Doma, and Dajto.
News categories: R2B2, David Kratochvíl, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Slovakia
R2B2 adds new channel Prima to its Czech HbbTV ad network
Apr 25, 2018 – R2B2, which runs the digital ad network R2B2 Multiscreen, has added the newly launched TV station Prima KRIMI to its portfolio. Advertisers who buy HbbTV ad space programmatically via the network now have a 10th Czech TV channel available to them.
News categories: R2B2, František Bauma, Advertising, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
R2B2 adds three Slovak TV stations to its programmatic ad network
Dec 8, 2017 – The R2B2 Czech programmatic ad network is expanding to include three Slovak TV stations operated by CME. The top TV station in Slovakia will be among them. Now advertisers can bid on R2B2 HbbTV inventory for two countries.
News categories: R2B2, Kamil Foltin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, HbbTV, Slovakia
Slovakia's Markíza monetises HbbTV with Hybrid Company
Dec 5, 2017 – Interactive commercial advertising via HbbTV technology has been fully employed on the Slovakia television market by Markíza Group. For the implementation, Markíza teamed up with Hybrid Company, a specialist in HbbTV monetization.
News categories: Hybrid Company, Markíza Group, Lukáš Hnilička, Juraj Máťuš, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart TV, UX
Czech HbbTV adopts header bidding solution from R2B2
Oct 16, 2017 – R2B2 has announced that it has developed a header bidding solution called R2B2 AYM. R2B2 AYM (Automated Yield Management) is an HbbTV compatible solution that links demand for programmatic advertising with addressable TV.
News categories: R2B2, Martin Čelikovský, Advertising, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
R2B2 brings content targeting to ads on HbbTV
Oct 12, 2017 – R2B2, operator of R2B2 Multiscreen, a programmatic advertising network that includes internet content as well as Czech TV stations, is introducing content targeting for ads on HbbTV. Content targeting has been primarily associated with the internet, but now it is on TV as well.
News categories: R2B2, Aleš Sekanina, Advertising, Czech Republic, HbbTV, Worldwide
- TV Sarpi/Ayety selects inext STBs for OK.TV service in Georgia
- Ad tiering pays off as 36% of U.S. subscribers upgrade to avoid ads
- Ateme SSAI supports latest HLS Interstitials spec. from Apple
- Walmart agrees to acquire VIZIO
- Veira to introduce TVs with Tizen OS
- Demand expected for ad-supported streaming subscriptions in Sweden
- Samsung ranked No. 1 global TV brand for 18th consecutive year
- Liberty Global to spin-off 100% of Sunrise to shareholders
- Télédiffusion d’Algérie expands offering on EUTELSAT 7 West A
- Netflix to lose leadership in Arabic countries
- M6 to develop new streaming platform with Bedrock
- Roku surpasses 80 million active accounts
- Now TV launches Hong Kong's first addressable TV advertising service
- Nexxen integrates streaming viewership data from PeerLogix
- DISH Media partners with PubMatic on programmatic for SLING TV
- Smart TV growth expands big-screen dominance in 2023
- Channel Master launches Zinwell NEXTGEN TV upgrade accessory
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 16.8% in 2023
- castLabs' DRM and Synamedia forensic watermarking for new Plex TVOD service
- Triveni Digital to show ATSC 3.0 solutions at BES Expo