Digital TV News: ROK TV
ROKiT handsets to offer video using FreeCast content aggregation
Mar 26, 2019 – FreeCast has announced a deal with mobile handset manufacturer ROKiT. ROKiT will provide its customers with access to ROK TV, a branded version of FreeCast’s SmartGuide, a library of over 500,000 television episodes, movies, streaming channels, live events, music videos, and more.
News categories: FreeCast, ROK Group, William Mobley, Michael Jones, Jonathan Kendrick, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
ROK TV Streams On BlackBerry Smartphones
Jul 21, 2009 – ROK Entertainment has announced that its streamed Mobile TV service, ROK TV, is compatible with the latest BlackBerry smartphones.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, BlackBerry, 5G, Mobile, Smartphone
ROK Entertainment Group Inc. launches mobile TV service with Vodafone-Turkey
Jan 22, 2008 – ROK Entertainment (OTCBB: ROKE) has announced the launch in Turkey, through its regional representative Mobilturk, of a service with Vodafone for the provision of visual content direct to a user's mobile telephone.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Vodafone, Digital TV, Mobile, Turkey
ROK adds Warid Telecom to it's Deployment of Streamed Mobile TV
Sep 11, 2007 – ROK Entertainment Group has announced that it has reached agreement with Pakistan mobile operator, Warid Telecom, to provide streamed mobile TV over Warid's existing 2.5G network.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Warid Telecom, Mobile, Pakistan
CyberFund, Inc. Announces That ROK Powers Vodacom Live and On-Demand Mobile TV Service
Sep 5, 2007 – CyberFund, Inc. (OTCBB:CYFD) has announced that Vodacom, South Africa's leading cellular network with more than 24 million customers, is launching "MobileTVPlaya", its live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV service, streamed over 2.5G GPRS cellphones.
News categories: Mobile, South Africa
Telenor Pakistan Launches ROK TV on mobile phones
Apr 28, 2007 – Telenor Pakistan has taken yet another step towards providing value-added services to its customers by introducing the first of its kind service in Pakistan: Telenor Mobile TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Digital TV, Mobile, Pakistan
ROK Launch First Ever Mobile TV Service in Thailand
Feb 1, 2007 – ROK Entertainment has announced the launch of it's mass-market 2.5G mobile TV service in Thailand in conjunction with Thailand's leading mobile network operator, AIS.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, AIS, Jonathan Kendrick, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5