Digital TV News: Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
Jan 18, 2023 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago has announced the adoption of ATSC 3.0 as the standard for free-to-air digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Regulation, Trinidad and Tobago
Digicel applies for pay TV licence in Trinidad and Tobago
Aug 18, 2014 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago has announced that it has received an application from Digicel for a concession to provide a 'Subscription Broadcasting Service via a Telecommunications Network'.
News categories: Digicel, Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, Digital TV, IPTV, Regulation, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago ends 2Q 2010 with 117,595 pay TV subscribers
Dec 1, 2010 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago has releases its Quarterly Market Update for the period May 2009 to June 2010. Digital pay TV subscriptions rose 740 in the quarter to reach 117,595, a rise of 23% year-on-year.
News categories: Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago issues RFP for the Provision of Free To Air DTT Services
Aug 13, 2007 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is inviting applications from interested persons to apply for a concession to provide Free-to-Air Television Broadcasting Services.
News categories: Digital TV, Terrestrial, Trinidad and Tobago, TV Services
- North American OTT revenues to hit $100 billion in 2029
- PTCL Group announces Shoq TV box powered by Android TV
- Hubbl to go on sale from March 10th
- DTH subscribers down 1.32 million in India in 3Q 2023
- TCL ranked as Top 2 global TV brand for second consecutive year
- Wiztivi develops connected TV app for Equidia
- LG and Meta join forces on XR device development
- Swisscom negotiating to acquire Vodafone Italia
- Latin America pay TV stable at 53-54 million subscribers
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support
- Netgem unifies TV, streaming and cloud gaming at Zeop in Réunion
- Ateme transcoders integrate Verance Aspect watermarking
- Rakuten TV announces telco deals in Europe at MWC 2024
- Global TV shipments fell 3% in 2023
- A3SA releases new DVR content protection specification
- Paramount to launch Paramount+ branded destination with Multichoice
- SKT, Deutsche Telekom, e&, Singtel and SoftBank plan LLM JV