Digital TV News: Telepath
Entropic, Telepath Deliver First AVS+ HD Set-Top Box Platform for China
Mar 21, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Telepath Technologies have announced the first AVS+ HD set-top box platform for China satellite, cable/IP and terrestrial markets. The platform, integrated with the latest STB SoC from Entropic, supports AVS-P16 (AVS+) and includes advanced security.
News categories: Entropic, Telepath, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Silicon Motion Announces Third Quarter Results for the Period Ended September 30, 2008
Oct 30, 2008 – Silicon Motion (Nasdaq:SIMO) has announced its third quarter 2008 financial results. In the quarter, Silicon Motion achieved five T-DMB SoC design wins with LG, Samsung, and Pantech & Curitel for Korea mobile TV handsets.
News categories: Silicon Motion, Mobile, Results, Semiconductor
Telepath Collaborated with Infineon and SMIC to Successfully Enable Diverse Mobile TV Devices for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games
Aug 4, 2008 – SMIC (NYSE:SMI; SEHK:981) has announced that Telepath Technologies has successfully integrated its CMMB demodulator chip, TP3001, in a majority of the mobile TV phones distributed at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
News categories: Telepath Technologies, SMIC, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Telepath Released CMMB Demod Chip Together with Infineon and SMIC
Dec 21, 2007 – Telepath Technologies has unveiled irs TP3001 demodulator chip. The TP3001 enables access to mobile multimedia broadcasting via mobile handhelds, personal media players as well as other portable electronic devices.
News categories: Telepath Technologies, Infineon, SMIC, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil