Digital TV News: Topway
Shenzhen Topway goes Ultra HD with Harmonic
Jun 11, 2019 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Shenzhen Topway Video Communication, one of China's leading cable operators, has deployed a Harmonic live Ultra HD (UHD) video processing solution to power its new UHD broadcast and OTT services.
News categories: Harmonic, Topway, Tony Berthaud, Wen Zhiqiang, Cable TV, China, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV
SNL Kagan Report Shows China to Become Asia's Top Pay-TV Economy in 2011
Jun 22, 2011 – An analysis of China's pay-TV market by SNL Kagan finds that while China has long been the world's largest multichannel market in terms of subscribers, 2011 revenues of $7.5 billion are set to rank China as the top pay-TV market in Asia.
News categories: SNL Kagan, Cable TV, China, IPTV, Market Research
Topway Collaborates With Broadcom to Launch Network Trials in China Using the DOCSIS®-Based EoC Technology
Mar 22, 2011 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced that Topway has selected its DOCSIS®-based Ethernet over Coax (EoC) cable architecture to launch their network trials next month in Shenzhen.
News categories: Broadcom, Topway, ZTE, Broadband, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Distribution, DOCSIS, Semiconductor
Broadcom Powers HD Set-Top Boxes for Topway Cable Subscribers in Shenzhen
Mar 22, 2010 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced a partnership with Coship (Shenzhen:002052), a leading Chinese set-top box (STB) manufacturer, to deliver high definition (HD) set-top boxes to Topway, a leading cable service provider in Shenzhen.
News categories: Broadcom, Coship, Topway, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- SeaChange powers Screen iL TV service featuring Israeli content
- Bangladesh's MiME selects UniqCast's OTT/IPTV solution
- Converge launches VISION home entertainment service in the Philippines
- DELTA Fiber expands fiber network to 2 million addresses
- High-speed fibre overtakes DSL in OECD countries
- Liberty Global reports Q2 2021 results
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020