Digital TV News: Tremor International
VIDAA brings Smart TV OS to the U.S. market with Hisense
Jan 6, 2023 – VIDAA has launched its OS in the U.S. market on Hisense Smart TVs following a large-scale deployment in Latin America, completing the global distribution of VIDAA in all major markets.
News categories: VIDAA, Guy Edri, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, USA
VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
Dec 2, 2022 – VIDAA has announced that Google TV and other Android TV OS devices will carry VIDAA sports content, which includes FIFA+. Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) will act as the exclusive global CTV monetization platform.
News categories: VIDAA, Google, Tremor International, Guy Edri, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, Worldwide
Tremor International to acquire Amobee
Jul 25, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has entered into an agreement to acquire Amobee. Tremor will acquire Amobee's Omnichannel Demand Side Platform and Advanced TV Platform but will not acquire its Email Marketing Platform.
News categories: Tremor International, Amobee, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
Jun 21, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has agreed to make a $25 million investment in VIDAA. Over time, VIDAA will grant exclusivity to the Unruly SSP and Spearad ad server, and the companies have extended their agreement to share VIDAA ACR data.
News categories: Tremor International, VIDAA, Hisense, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Dr. Lan Lin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Smart TV, Worldwide
Tremor International grows TV data reach to 44 million U.S. households
Feb 17, 2022 – Tremor International has announced the increased scale of its data-driven TV Intelligence solution. Its TV Intelligence footprint now reaches 44 million US households, with a dataset sourced from smart TVs and eighteen MVPD providers.
News categories: Tremor International, Jessica La Rosa, Yan Liu, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
Jan 13, 2022 – VIDAA has selected Unruly as its Sell-side Platform (SSP) enabling global access to its video and native display media. VIDAA will also integrate Unruly’s ad server to enable greater control over CTV ad delivery.
News categories: Unruly, VIDAA, Kenneth Suh, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
Oct 26, 2021 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has announced an exclusive partnership with VIDAA. The agreement sees Tremor's platform gain exclusive access to VIDAA's ACR data, both in the US and internationally.
News categories: Tremor, VIDAA, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires Spearad
Oct 19, 2021 – Tremor International (NASDAQ/AIM: TRMR) has acquired Spearad, a CTV video ad server and media management platform built for broadcasters and TV content companies to deliver TV-like experiences in CTV and OTT environments.
News categories: Tremor, Spearad, Ofer Druker, Erhard Neumann, Mark Thielen, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor Video launches Programmatic TV Marketplace
Oct 7, 2021 – Tremor Video has alaunched its Programmatic TV Marketplace, enabling advertisers to discover, search and select TV-centric inventory for campaign activation and customization on CTV and all-screen video.
News categories: Tremor Video, Karim Rayes, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022