Digital TV News: Unihan
ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Announce Home Media Gateway Platform
Jan 7, 2013 – ViXS Systems has announced a home media gateway platform, Forge, developed in partnership with Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Systems. Forge combines internet access, voice services, and wireless delivery of premium video, pictures and music throughout the home and beyond.
News categories: ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq, Morega Systems, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, Metaverse, Smart TV
NXP Semiconductors and Pegatron introduce the world's first Hybrid DVB-T TV tuner card in half-minicard form factor
Nov 6, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that Pegatron has achieved the world's first Hybrid DVB-T TV tuner card in half the size of a minicard with the help of NXP's latest generation multistandard TDA18271 silicon tuner.
News categories: NXP, Pegatron, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Intel Introduces First IA System on Chip for Consumer Electronics, Expands Internet to TV Experience
Aug 20, 2008 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) introduced the Intel® Media Processor CE 3100, the first in a new family of purpose-built System on Chips (SoCs) for Consumer Electronics devices based on the company's Intel architecture (IA).
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
ANT and Unihan Partner to Target Japanese IPTV Market
Jul 16, 2008 – ANT Software (London: ANTP) has announced that Unihan (Taipei: 2357) has licensed ANT Galio Browser for its new set top boxes. The first customer for the new set-top box is Cool.revo who plans to roll-out innovative new IPTV services in Q1 2009.
News categories: ANT Software, Unihan, Cool.revo, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management