Digital TV News: WIND Hellas
WIND VISION using ZAPPWARE cloud-native TV solution on AWS
Jun 3, 2021 – ZAPPWARE has announced that cloud-native versions of its back office and tools are running on AWS services, giving WIND VISION access to a secure set of cloud services for the benefit of its users.
News categories: ZAPPWARE, WIND Hellas, AWS, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, UX
WIND Hellas launches ABR service with Broadpeak
Jul 15, 2020 – WIND Hellas has chosen Broadpeak's streaming and recording solutions to power its new ABR service. The service was launched in collaboration with Zappware who provided the full TV solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, WIND Hellas, Jacques Le Mancq, Hermann Riedl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece
WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware
Nov 27, 2019 – WIND Hellas announced the launch of its cloud-based recording service. The Android TV solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service and has been rolled out to all WIND VISION users.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, UX
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT