Digital TV News: WIND Hellas
United Group to acquire Wind Hellas
Aug 16, 2021 – United Group has reached an agreement with Crystal Almond Holdings to acquire Wind Hellas. Wind has a total of 4.2 million users in Greece and offers mobile, fixed, internet, and television services.
News categories: United Group, Wind Hellas, Nikos Stathopoulos, Victoriya Boklag, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, MandA
WIND VISION using ZAPPWARE cloud-native TV solution on AWS
Jun 3, 2021 – ZAPPWARE has announced that cloud-native versions of its back office and tools are running on AWS services, giving WIND VISION access to a secure set of cloud services for the benefit of its users.
News categories: ZAPPWARE, WIND Hellas, AWS, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, UX
WIND Hellas launches ABR service with Broadpeak
Jul 15, 2020 – WIND Hellas has chosen Broadpeak's streaming and recording solutions to power its new ABR service. The service was launched in collaboration with Zappware who provided the full TV solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, WIND Hellas, Jacques Le Mancq, Hermann Riedl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece
WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware
Nov 27, 2019 – WIND Hellas announced the launch of its cloud-based recording service. The Android TV solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service and has been rolled out to all WIND VISION users.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, UX
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying