Digital TV News: videantis
Videantis Announces Support for WebM Project and VP8 Codec
May 21, 2010 – videantis has announced that the WebM project and the open source VP8 video codec released by Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) will be supported on the videantis v-MPx programmable processor platform.
News categories: videantis, Media Player, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
On2 Technologies Licenses VP6 Video Decoder Technology to videantis
Sep 22, 2009 – On2 Technologies (NYSE Amex: ONT) has announced that videantis has licensed its VP6 video decoder source code for implementation in the videantis v-MPx programmable processor platform.
News categories: On2, videantis, Licensing, Media Player, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
videantis announces full HD 1080p video codec IP solution for mobile and consumer devices
Oct 6, 2008 – videantis has announced the addition of the new v-MP4180HDX 1080p full HD video encode and decode IP to its growing portfolio of scalable multi-standard video IP solutions.
News categories: videantis, Silicon IP
videantis introduces new scalable video solutions up to HD for mobile devices
Apr 30, 2008 – videantis GmbH has announced the addition of the new v-MP20x0MOB product line of scalable video solutions to its growing portfolio of multi-standard video IP solutions.
News categories: videantis, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK