Digital TV News: Alan Scott
Argon Design releases Argon Streams ARIB
Sep 7, 2016 – Argon Design has developed a customised version of its Argon Streams product specifically targeted at verifying ARIB STD-B32 compatible video decoders.
News categories: Argon Design, CamverTech, Alan Scott, Digital TV, Japan, QoE, Semiconductor
Argon Design licenses Argon Streams HEVC to Socionext
Sep 1, 2016 – Argon Design has signed licensing and support agreements for Argon Streams with Socionext. Argon Streams is a set of conformance test bit-streams providing full coverage and verification of HEVC/H.265 video decoders.
News categories: Argon Design, Socionext, Alan Scott, Tatsushi Otsuka, Digital TV, QoE, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Argon Design licenses HEVC/H.265 streams to Imagination Technologies
Jun 4, 2014 – Argon Design has licensed Argon Streams to Imagination Technologies Limited, to provide improved verification coverage of Imagination’s PowerVR Series5 D5500 HEVC video decoder IP core.
News categories: Argon Design, Imagination Technologies, Chris Longstaff, Alan Scott, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom