Digital TV News: Aleck Schleider
Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
Aug 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced the launch of a comprehensive data marketplace for connected TV advertising, providing brands and agencies with access to a vast library of data for activation across connected TV and converged cross-screen campaigns.
News categories: Amobee, Aleck Schleider, Chris Langel, Jared Gach, Grant Ries, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik closes $10 million venture round
Apr 3, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced the close of a $10 million venture round. The funds will allow Tru Optik to increase its sales and marketing activity, accelerate international growth, expand its OTT Household Graph and extend its capabilities across other forms of addressable advertising.
News categories: Tru Optik, Mithera Capital, Andre Swanston, Mark Feldman, Matt Spiegel, Colin Petrie-Norris, Aleck Schleider, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Amobee integrates Nielsen’s Enterprise Audience API
Feb 20, 2019 – Amobee has announced an agreement with Nielsen to power the convergence of TV and digital for brands and agencies in the United States. The collaboration provides Amobee with access to Nielsen’s television viewing and online media consumption data.
News categories: Amobee, Nielsen, Aleck Schleider, Jessica Hogue, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tru Optik launches OptOut.TV to give consumers OTT privacy controls
Jan 11, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the launch of OptOut.TV, a solution for consumers to opt out of audience-based targeting across the entire OTT ecosystem. OptOut.TV’s mission is to bring a higher level of privacy control to OTT.
News categories: Tru Optik, Videology, Alliant Cooperative, Andre Swanston, Aleck Schleider, Donna Hamilton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Videology and Tru Optik create addressable reach platform for connected TV
Aug 2, 2017 – Videology has announced that it has completed its addressable integration with Tru Optik. The integration allows advertisers to use Videology’s platform to send targeted one-to-household messaging, based on third-party or first-party data segments, to nearly 100 million households.
News categories: Videology, Tru Optik, Aleck Schleider, Andre Swanston, Jason DeMarco, Francois Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020