Digital TV News: Aleck Schleider
Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
Aug 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced the launch of a comprehensive data marketplace for connected TV advertising, providing brands and agencies with access to a vast library of data for activation across connected TV and converged cross-screen campaigns.
News categories: Amobee, Aleck Schleider, Chris Langel, Jared Gach, Grant Ries, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik closes $10 million venture round
Apr 3, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced the close of a $10 million venture round. The funds will allow Tru Optik to increase its sales and marketing activity, accelerate international growth, expand its OTT Household Graph and extend its capabilities across other forms of addressable advertising.
News categories: Tru Optik, Mithera Capital, Andre Swanston, Mark Feldman, Matt Spiegel, Colin Petrie-Norris, Aleck Schleider, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Amobee integrates Nielsen’s Enterprise Audience API
Feb 20, 2019 – Amobee has announced an agreement with Nielsen to power the convergence of TV and digital for brands and agencies in the United States. The collaboration provides Amobee with access to Nielsen’s television viewing and online media consumption data.
News categories: Amobee, Nielsen, Aleck Schleider, Jessica Hogue, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tru Optik launches OptOut.TV to give consumers OTT privacy controls
Jan 11, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the launch of OptOut.TV, a solution for consumers to opt out of audience-based targeting across the entire OTT ecosystem. OptOut.TV’s mission is to bring a higher level of privacy control to OTT.
News categories: Tru Optik, Videology, Alliant Cooperative, Andre Swanston, Aleck Schleider, Donna Hamilton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Videology and Tru Optik create addressable reach platform for connected TV
Aug 2, 2017 – Videology has announced that it has completed its addressable integration with Tru Optik. The integration allows advertisers to use Videology’s platform to send targeted one-to-household messaging, based on third-party or first-party data segments, to nearly 100 million households.
News categories: Videology, Tru Optik, Aleck Schleider, Andre Swanston, Jason DeMarco, Francois Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs