Digital TV News: Ali Hussein
Airtel aggregates 15 Indian and global OTT services in one app
Feb 10, 2022 – Bharti Airtel has launched Airtel Xstream Premium, a video streaming service that aggregates content from 15 Indian and global video OTTs in one app with a single subscription, single sign-in, unified content search and AI driven personalized curation for each user.
News categories: Airtel, Adarsh Nair, Manish Aggarwal, Soumya Mukherjee, Ali Hussein, Apps, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
Oct 19, 2021 – Bharti Airtel has launched Airtel IQ Video, a Video Platform as a Service offering. Airtel IQ Video allows businesses to build video streaming products with minimal investment in infrastructure and technology.
News categories: Airtel, CG Group, Eros Now, Adarsh Nair, Niravana Chaudhary, Ali Hussein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Nepal, Streaming
Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
Jun 30, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a partnership with Dish TV. As part of the association, Dish TV & D2H users can access Eros Now's massive content library through their Android STBs – Dish SMRT Hub and D2H Stream.
News categories: Eros Now, Dish TV India, Ali Hussein, Anil Dua, Apps, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
May 18, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a deal with Allianz International Holdings Limited. As part of the collaboration, Allianz Holdings will distribute the video-on-demand service in Bangladesh.
News categories: Eros Now, Allianz International, Eros Digital, Ali Hussein, Dr. Sakib M Rahman, Rishika Lulla Singh, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Streaming
Eros Now partners with EUROSTAR Group for GCC countries
Jan 8, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a partnership with UAE-based digital retail giant, EUROSTAR Group. The association enables the large diaspora from the Indian sub-continent and locals across GCC countries to access Eros Now’s content library.
News categories: Eros Now, EUROSTAR Group, Ali Hussein, Shaan Jethwani, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania