Digital TV News: Ali Hussein
Airtel aggregates 15 Indian and global OTT services in one app
Feb 10, 2022 – Bharti Airtel has launched Airtel Xstream Premium, a video streaming service that aggregates content from 15 Indian and global video OTTs in one app with a single subscription, single sign-in, unified content search and AI driven personalized curation for each user.
News categories: Airtel, Adarsh Nair, Manish Aggarwal, Soumya Mukherjee, Ali Hussein, Apps, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
Oct 19, 2021 – Bharti Airtel has launched Airtel IQ Video, a Video Platform as a Service offering. Airtel IQ Video allows businesses to build video streaming products with minimal investment in infrastructure and technology.
News categories: Airtel, CG Group, Eros Now, Adarsh Nair, Niravana Chaudhary, Ali Hussein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Nepal, Streaming
Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
Jun 30, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a partnership with Dish TV. As part of the association, Dish TV & D2H users can access Eros Now's massive content library through their Android STBs – Dish SMRT Hub and D2H Stream.
News categories: Eros Now, Dish TV India, Ali Hussein, Anil Dua, Apps, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
May 18, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a deal with Allianz International Holdings Limited. As part of the collaboration, Allianz Holdings will distribute the video-on-demand service in Bangladesh.
News categories: Eros Now, Allianz International, Eros Digital, Ali Hussein, Dr. Sakib M Rahman, Rishika Lulla Singh, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Streaming
Eros Now partners with EUROSTAR Group for GCC countries
Jan 8, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a partnership with UAE-based digital retail giant, EUROSTAR Group. The association enables the large diaspora from the Indian sub-continent and locals across GCC countries to access Eros Now’s content library.
News categories: Eros Now, EUROSTAR Group, Ali Hussein, Shaan Jethwani, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data