Digital TV News: Andre Swanston
Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
Dec 2, 2019 – Tru Optik has partnered with Anzu.io to make first and third-party data for enhanced audience targeting available for in-game advertising on gaming consoles. Leveraging such data, advertisers are able to engage with gaming consumers that are difficult to find on linear TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Anzu.io, Andre Swanston, Itamar Benedy, Advertising, Big Data, Games Console, USA
Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
Oct 10, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced a free privacy compliance solution for CTV and Advanced Media called Privacy.TV. The solution will offer OTT consumer opt-out and data transparency capabilities for publishers, adtech platforms, data providers and device manufacturers.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, Jonathan Bokor, Matt Spiegel, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tru Optik closes $10 million venture round
Apr 3, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced the close of a $10 million venture round. The funds will allow Tru Optik to increase its sales and marketing activity, accelerate international growth, expand its OTT Household Graph and extend its capabilities across other forms of addressable advertising.
News categories: Tru Optik, Mithera Capital, Andre Swanston, Mark Feldman, Matt Spiegel, Colin Petrie-Norris, Aleck Schleider, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Tru Optik makes Oracle audience data available to OTT/CTV advertisers
Mar 28, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to make Oracle's audience data available for OTT/CTV campaigns through Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace. Tru Optik is the first DMP focused on the OTT/CTV market to integrate Oracle Data Cloud audiences.
News categories: Tru Optik, Oracle, Andre Swanston, Chris Langel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik & Beachfront to power audience validated connected TV private marketplaces
Jul 26, 2018 – Tru Optik and Beachfront have announced a new partnership allowing publishers and device manufacturers to pre-segment and validate audience-based ad inventory at scale across OTT and connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Beachfront, Andre Swanston, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo and Tru Optik make linear TV viewing data available for OTT targeting
Mar 27, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a deal with Tru Optik under which TiVo’s linear TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 national DMAs and more than 2 million households, will be available through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Tru Optik, Walt Horstman, Andre Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Tru Optik and ZypMedia provide local ad marketplace for Sinclair Broadcast OTT
Mar 5, 2018 – Tru Optik is working with ZypMedia to power an OTT marketplace for Sinclair Broadcast. Local advertisers will be able to use ZypMedia’s platform to create targeted campaigns across all CTV screens using third party demographic data and advertiser first party data.
News categories: Tru Optik, ZypMedia, Sinclair Broadcast, Andre Swanston, Raman Ahuja, Rob Weisbord, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik launches OptOut.TV to give consumers OTT privacy controls
Jan 11, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the launch of OptOut.TV, a solution for consumers to opt out of audience-based targeting across the entire OTT ecosystem. OptOut.TV’s mission is to bring a higher level of privacy control to OTT.
News categories: Tru Optik, Videology, Alliant Cooperative, Andre Swanston, Aleck Schleider, Donna Hamilton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA, Worldwide
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
- Disney+ to reach 126 million subscribers globally
- 605 launches 605 PLATF0RM measurement and analytics for TV