Digital TV News: Andre Swanston
TransUnion to acquire Tru Optik
Oct 1, 2020 – TransUnion has agreed to acquire Tru Optik. Tru Optik will provide TransUnion’s expanded customer base with the reach, accuracy and transparency missing in current identity and audience development products.
News categories: TransUnion, Tru Optik, Matt Spiegel, Andre Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
May 20, 2020 – Tru Optik is making its OTT campaign-measurement service available for free. Tru Optik’s Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) is purpose-built to deliver unbiased real-time OTT campaign measurement.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Advertising, Big Data, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
Dec 2, 2019 – Tru Optik has partnered with Anzu.io to make first and third-party data for enhanced audience targeting available for in-game advertising on gaming consoles. Leveraging such data, advertisers are able to engage with gaming consumers that are difficult to find on linear TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Anzu.io, Andre Swanston, Itamar Benedy, Advertising, Big Data, Gaming, USA
Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
Oct 10, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced a free privacy compliance solution for CTV and Advanced Media called Privacy.TV. The solution will offer OTT consumer opt-out and data transparency capabilities for publishers, adtech platforms, data providers and device manufacturers.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, Jonathan Bokor, Matt Spiegel, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tru Optik closes $10 million venture round
Apr 3, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced the close of a $10 million venture round. The funds will allow Tru Optik to increase its sales and marketing activity, accelerate international growth, expand its OTT Household Graph and extend its capabilities across other forms of addressable advertising.
News categories: Tru Optik, Mithera Capital, Andre Swanston, Mark Feldman, Matt Spiegel, Colin Petrie-Norris, Aleck Schleider, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Tru Optik makes Oracle audience data available to OTT/CTV advertisers
Mar 28, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to make Oracle's audience data available for OTT/CTV campaigns through Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace. Tru Optik is the first DMP focused on the OTT/CTV market to integrate Oracle Data Cloud audiences.
News categories: Tru Optik, Oracle, Andre Swanston, Chris Langel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik & Beachfront to power audience validated connected TV private marketplaces
Jul 26, 2018 – Tru Optik and Beachfront have announced a new partnership allowing publishers and device manufacturers to pre-segment and validate audience-based ad inventory at scale across OTT and connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Beachfront, Andre Swanston, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo and Tru Optik make linear TV viewing data available for OTT targeting
Mar 27, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a deal with Tru Optik under which TiVo’s linear TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 national DMAs and more than 2 million households, will be available through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Tru Optik, Walt Horstman, Andre Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022