Digital TV News: Ariel Droyeski
NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
Aug 4, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Grupo Express has selected NAGRA to enable NOW Express, a multiscreen OTT streaming service for its set-top box and mobile customers in Argentina.
News categories: NAGRA, Grupo Express, Bold MSS, Xavier Fustagueras, Gabriel Forenza, Ariel Droyeski, Argentina, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
Sep 13, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Montecable has deployed NAGRA's cloud-based Conax GO Live solution to enable new features for its pay-TV service in Uruguay, including Android TV support and video-on-demand (VOD).
News categories: NAGRA, Montecable, BOLD MSS, Tom Wirth, Federico Carballal, Ariel Droyeski, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
Cubiware and BOLD MSS collaborate to bring TeleRed hybrid TV to Buenos Aires
Sep 10, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a collaboration with TeleRed and BOLD MSS to bring TV with IPVOD to the people of Buenos Aires. The hybrid service will provide TeleRed customers with a wide array of content.
News categories: Cubiware, TeleRed, BOLD MSS, Maciej Grzonkowski, Angel Padula, Ariel Droyeski, Argentina, Digital TV, Middleware
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024