Digital TV News: Brightcove
Brightcove launch FAST channel solution with Frequency
Apr 17, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has partnered with Frequency to help customers easily create linear channels for distribution to FAST aggregators, MVPD and vMVPDs, and distribution channels globally.
News categories: Brightcove, Frequency, Marc DeBevoise, Blair Harrison, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Brightcove launches ad monetization service for media companies
Mar 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched Brightcove Ad Monetization, enabling media companies to better monetize their live and VOD content with improved yield optimization.
News categories: Brightcove, Marc DeBevoise, David Beck, Michael Dorf, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Brightcove and Magnite partner to boost CTV and OTT ad monetization
Jan 10, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has entered into a relationship with Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) where Magnite will power advertising for Brightcove customers. Brightcove will also integrate the SpringServe ad server.
News categories: Brightcove, Magnite, SpringServe, Marc DeBevoise, Sean Buckley, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Brightcove acquires Wicket Labs
Feb 2, 2022 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has acquired Wicket Labs. With the acquisition, Brightcove customers will have access to content and subscriber insights to make data-driven decisions to improve subscriber acquisition, conversions, engagement, and retention.
News categories: Brightcove, Wicket Labs, Namita Dhallan, Marty Roberts, Sylvia George, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
Sep 14, 2021 – Accedo has launched support for multiple DRM solutions into its Accedo One cloud platform. Accedo One Marketplace already includes integration for OVPs, subscription management platforms, ad servers, and analytics platforms.
News categories: Accedo, Markus Hejdenberg, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
Sep 13, 2021 – Consumer data from Parks Associates has revealed that 54% of US broadband households now combine one of the Big 3, Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu, with at least one other subscription OTT service.
News categories: Parks Associates, Elizabeth Parks, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
Jun 22, 2021 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced a technology partnership with ByteArk, a CDN service provider in Thailand, to support customers looking to use video to connect with viewers all over the world.
News categories: Brightcove, ByteArk, Lynn D. Tinney, Somsak Sriprayoonsakul, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Thailand
Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
May 4, 2021 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Studio Mojo has selected Brightcove to power Koode. Koode helps the Malayali community around the world discover content from their homeland without geographical restrictions.
News categories: Brightcove, Studio Mojo, Subhashish Gupta, Radhakrishnan Ramachandran, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Brightcove adds Cloud Playout feature
Feb 9, 2021 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched Brightcove Cloud Playout. The feature enables users to program a scheduled playout of both on-demand video assets and live footage or events into a single stream.
News categories: Brightcove, Namita Dhallan, Mike Zagari, Parikshit Dar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart