Digital TV News: Constantinos Moraitis
Forthnet deploys Zenterio OS across legacy and next-generation STBs
Sep 12, 2017 – Zenterio has announced that Forthnet has deployed Zenterio OS on STBs for its satellite pay-TV offering. Thanks to the flexible, modular design of Zenterio OS, Forthnet successfully added new services to its legacy boxes, while retaining the look and feel of the existing UI.
News categories: Zenterio, Forthnet, Jörgen Nilsson, Constantinos Moraitis, Digital TV, Greece, IBC, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Greece's Nova chooses Harmonic headend for DTH
Mar 3, 2015 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Forthnet, the company that owns Nova, the largest pay-TV satellite platform in Greece, has chosen a high-end compression headend with video analytics from Harmonic to support its direct-to-home (DTH) SD/HD service.
News categories: Harmonic, Nova, Forthnet, Ian Graham, Constantinos Moraitis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite
Forthnet selects Irdeto to secure DTH offering
Aug 20, 2014 – Irdeto and Nova, the satellite pay TV platform of Forthnet, a leader in the pay TV market in Greece and Cyprus, have announced that they have worked together on the transition to a fully-secured direct-to-home (DTH) base.
News categories: Irdeto, Forthnet, Constantinos Moraitis, Richard Scott, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner