Digital TV News: Damian Garbaccio
FreeWheel chooses Nielsen to power audience-based multiscreen TV advertising
Feb 12, 2019 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and FreeWheel have expanded their relationship to include the Nielsen Data Management Platform (DMP). Using the Nielsen DMP, Freewheel Markets can now analyze, build and target advanced audiences across Connected TV, Over-the-Top and digital video.
News categories: Nielsen, FreeWheel, Damian Garbaccio, Neil Smith, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Sony Crackle selects Nielsen for addressable advertising
Jun 14, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that Sony Crackle has selected Nielsen Marketing Cloud to power its addressable advertising capabilities across all devices and platforms including mobile devices, connected TVs, streaming boxes and gaming consoles.
News categories: Nielsen, Sony Pictures Television, Sony Crackle, Damian Garbaccio, Rene Santaella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
IPG Mediabrands and Nielsen enhance buyer-based marketplace
Feb 26, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced a data and technology agreement with IPG Mediabrands (NYSE: IPG) that will enhance their audience discovery, activation and measurement abilities. The integration will match millions of IPG Mediabrands' consumer ids with Nielsen's TV viewing and purchase behavior insights.
News categories: Nielsen, IPG Mediabrands, Damian Garbaccio, Arun Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Nielsen Marketing Cloud launches in APAC
Nov 29, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has launched its Nielsen Marketing Cloud in APAC empowering its clients to improve their advertising and content marketing effectiveness with a combination of audience data, technology and sales measurement.
News categories: Nielsen, TVB, Damian Garbaccio, S.K. Cheong, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Hong Kong
Nielsen Marketing Cloud enhanced with Gracenote Smart TV data
Oct 31, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it will use Gracenote’s Real-Time Smart TV Data to enhance the audience targeting, consumer analytics and measurement capabilities of Nielsen Marketing Cloud’s Data Management Platform (Nielsen DMP).
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Damian Garbaccio, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
fuboTV chooses Nielsen Marketing Cloud to enable addressable TV advertising
Aug 31, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that fuboTV, a leading sports-first live streaming TV service, has selected Nielsen Marketing Cloud's Data Management Platform (Nielsen DMP) to power its addressable TV advertising capabilities.
News categories: Nielsen, fuboTV, Damian Garbaccio, David Gandler, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
BrightLine selects Nielsen DMP to deliver personalized TV ads
Feb 27, 2017 – BrightLine has announced that it has selected the Nielsen Data Management Platform (DMP) to enable marketers to deliver personalized TV advertisements to millions of U.S. households.
News categories: BrightLine, Nielsen, Jacqueline Corbelli, Damian Garbaccio, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia
- 67% of US broadband households using at least one connected video device
- FCC to vote on plan to clear the way for ATSC 3.0 internet services
- Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
- Global OTT revenues to reach $167 billion in 2025
- U.S. sees largest first quarter multichannel subscriptions decline to-date
- COVID-19 to have limited impact on telecoms and pay TV spending in 2020
- UK SVOD market to grow 100% over next five years
- 8.2% growth in Smart Speaker sales in Q1 2020 despite COVID-19
- Over half of Americans feel voice control is essential in smart devices