Digital TV News: Dan Callahan
Fox selects FreeWheel to enable OneFOX video inventory
Nov 3, 2022 – Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has selected FreeWheel as a partner to enable its OneFOX video inventory. FreeWheel will work with FOX to manage direct sold advertising campaigns across premium content from the company's brands.
News categories: FreeWheel, Fox Corp, Mark McKee, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fox chooses Magnite as a sell-side ad platform for OneFOX
Oct 19, 2022 – Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has announced a partnership with Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) to power programmatic campaigns for OneFOX video inventory across the company’s entertainment, sports, streaming and news portfolio.
News categories: Magnite, Fox Corp, Mike Laband, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Fox partners with Innovid for cross-platform measurement
Oct 12, 2022 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced a partnership with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) to measure cross-platform viewing consumption across its portfolio of news, sports, entertainment, and streaming properties.
News categories: Innovid, Fox Corp, Tubi, Jo Kinsella, Dan Callahan, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Discovery makes investment in OpenAP
Jan 10, 2022 – OpenAP and Discovery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) have announced that Discovery will become a minority owner of OpenAP, the advanced advertising company bringing scale to audience-based campaigns in television.
News categories: Discovery, Inc., OpenAP, Jim Keller, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
QTT launches linear TV ad marketplace
Aug 24, 2021 – QTT has launched QTT Marketplace, an open-platform destination for advertisers and agencies accustomed to digital platforms to directly access premium, curated local and national television inventory.
News categories: Viamedia, John Piccone, Ethan Heftman, Dan Callahan, Bill Rosolie, Eric Fischer, Todd Randak, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
May 5, 2021 – Beachfront has completed an addressable TV ad execution with VIZIO adhering to the technical specifications of Open Addressable Ready (OAR). The execution used Beachfront’s Unified Decisioning product.
News categories: Beachfront, VIZIO, Frank Sinton, Adam Gaynor, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FOX, FreeWheel offer programmatic advertising on Comcast STB VOD
Mar 25, 2021 – Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has announced that it has partnered with Comcast's FreeWheel to enable programmatic trading of addressable STB VOD within the Comcast Xfinity footprint.
News categories: FreeWheel, Fox Corp, The Trade Desk, Comcast, Dave Clark, Dan Callahan, Jon Tabak, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
Jun 13, 2019 – Fox Corporation has joined the Project OAR addressable TV advertising consortium. In addition, Project OAR has formed an Agency Advisory Committee with participation from Publicis Media, Omnicom Media Group, GroupM, IPG/Magna, Dentsu Aegis Network, Havas and Horizon Media.
News categories: Project OAR, Fox Corp, Dan Callahan, Jonathan Steuer, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire