Digital TV News: Del Parks
CAST.ERA plans 5G-ATSC 3.0 launches in the U.S. and Korea
Apr 30, 2021 – CAST.ERA palns to introduce 5G-ATSC 3.0 technology to the U.S. and Korea by the end of this year. The technology will enable the broadcasting of UHD video with low-to-zero latency to TVs and mobile devices.
News categories: SK Telecom, Sinclair Broadcast, Yoon Kim, Del Parks, Kevin Gage, 5G, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, USA
SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
Jan 13, 2020 – SK Telecom (NYSE: SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast (NASDAQ: SBGI) have announced Cast.era, a joint venture focused on cloud infrastructure for broadcasting, ultra-low latency over-the-top (OTT) broadcasting, and targeted advertising.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, SK Telecom, Kevin Gage, Lee Jong-min, Park Kyung-mo, Advertising, ATSC 3, CES2022, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Sinclair Broadcast and Imagine Communications collaborate on ATSC3.0 monetization
Jan 10, 2018 – Sinclair Broadcast (Nasdaq: SBGI) and Imagine Communications are working to develop an advertising management software platform to enable broadcasters to exploit the monetization opportunities of ATSC 3.0.
News categories: Sinclair Broadcast, Imagine Communications, Del Parks, Sarah Foss, Advertising, ATSC 3, CES2022, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner