Digital TV News: Dhiraagu
Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
Nov 18, 2020 – Minerva Networks and SDMC have announced that they have completed the integration of an Android TV-based solution for pay-TV operators. Recent deployments include E-Networks of Guyana, Comteco in Bolivia, and Dhiraagu in the Maldives.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SDMC, Randy Osborne, Laurence Yan, Android TV, Bolivia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Guyana, Set Top Box, The Maldives
Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
Nov 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that Dhiraagu will use the Minerva 10 platform to power its TV services in the Maldives. The Minerva platform brings improvements to the UX, adds new services and enables viewing on mobile and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Dhiraagu, Marco Bonomi, Mahmoud Dasser, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, The Maldives, UX
Dhiraagu rolls out IPTV on Meedhoo in the Maldives
Dec 25, 2018 – Dhiraagu, the largest provider of telecommunications and digital services in the Maldives, has announced the roll out of High-speed fibre and IPTV services in R. Meedhoo. Apart from R. Meedhoo, two other islands of R Atoll have Dhiraagu Fibre To The Home and Dhiraagu TV Service.
News categories: Dhiraagu, Digital TV, IPTV, The Maldives
Dhiraagu selects Verimatrix to secure TV streaming in the Maldives
Jun 27, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that Maldivian telecommunications and digital services provider Dhiraagu has deployed its Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Broadcast-Hybrid solution to secure IPTV and OTT video delivery.
News categories: Verimatrix, Dhiraagu, Steve Oetegenn, Ahmed Maumoon, BroadcastAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, The Maldives, TV Everywhere
Dhiraagu launches multiscreen IPTV in the Maldives
Jan 25, 2015 – Dhiraagu, the leading telecommunications company in the Maldives, has unveiled DhiraaguTV giving the flexibility for customers to watch live TV on smartphones, tablets, and laptops or on their personal computers.
News categories: Dhiraagu, Mohamed Fahir, Digital TV, IPTV, The Maldives, TV Everywhere
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024