Digital TV News: Digital Keystone
Zenverge to demonstrate Gateway Applications and HD HEVC Transcoding in Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will be demonstrating operator gateway solutions and industry-first, real-time HD HEVC transcoding technology at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, CES2022, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor
Zenverge, Intel and Digital Keystone Develop Hybrid Gateway Reference Platform
Oct 17, 2012 – Zenverge has announced that it has collaborated with Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) and Digital Keystone to develop a hybrid gateway reference platform capable of streaming broadcast TV content in addition to functioning as a data and voice gateway.
News categories: Zenverge, Digital Keystone, Intel Corp, Cable TV, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Amino and Digital Keystone Demonstrate IP Gateway for Whole-Home Content Delivery at CES
Jan 10, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) and Digital Keystone will showcase the DK Maelstrom™-powered gateway solution running on the Amino hybrid/OTT media gateway at the Intel booth at CES 2012.
News categories: Digital Keystone, Amino, CES2022, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Digital Keystone Demonstrates Expanded Gateway Connectivity with Live TV Services on Multiple Client Devices at CES
Jan 6, 2011 – Digital Keystone has announced an increased level of integration between the Digital Keystone Maelstrom distributed gateway software and the Intel® (NASDAQ: INTC) Atom™ processor CE4200.
News categories: Digital Keystone, Intel Corp, CES2022, Content Protection, Gateway, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Technology Leaders Announce 'Marlin Partner Program' to Make Digital Content Interoperable Across Multiple Devices and Services
Oct 22, 2008 – Over twenty-five leading technology companies have joined forces to create the Marlin Partner Program (MPP). Members of the program can now deliver technology solutions that make digital content interoperable between consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Marlin, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Tablet
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil