Digital TV News: DoubleVerify
DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
Jul 27, 2021 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that the company has received Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation for video filtering, benchmarks, and connected TV (CTV) fully on-screen and completion metrics.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Media Rating Council, Mark Zagorski, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DoubleVerify uncovers SSAI fraud hijacking CTV device sessions
Mar 4, 2021 – DoubleVerify (DV) has uncovered the first server-side ad insertion (SSAI) scheme known to hijack real CTV device sessions. At its peak, the scheme spoofed over 2 million devices each day.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
Jan 14, 2021 – DoubleVerify has received Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation for display and video rendered ad impression measurement and invalid traffic filtration in the Connected TV (CTV) media environment.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Media Rating Council, Mark Zagorski, George W. Ivie, Olga O’Donnell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DoubleVerify introduces ad completion measurement tools for CTV
Jul 17, 2020 – DoubleVerify has announced a measurement offering that allows advertisers to measure signals that offer a strong proxy for viewability on CTV. Historically, measuring viewability has been challenging for CTV inventory.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Matt McLaughlin, Dan Slivjanovski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
Jul 9, 2020 – Unruly has expanded its brand protection through a partnership with DoubleVerify. DoubleVerify’s fraud-filtering will be applied pre-bid across Unruly’s marketplace, ensuring ads are delivered in brand safe environments.
News categories: Unruly, DoubleVerify, Hilary Goldsmith, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK, USA
DoubleVerify standardizes CTV app identifiers across platforms
Jun 10, 2020 – DoubleVerify has launched a transparency and reporting solution for CTV inventory. The new solution is designed to give CTV buyers full transparency and accurate data on where their campaigns are running across all major CTV devices.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Matt McLaughlin, Dan Slivjanovski, Joe Barone, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video expands video ad fraud-filtering with DoubleVerify
May 7, 2020 – Tremor Video has announced that it has extended its partnership with DoubleVerify in a deal to expand its brand protection solutions. DoubleVerify fraud-filtering capabilities will include Connected TV (CTV), where fraud activity is on the rise.
News categories: Tremor Video, DoubleVerify, Oracle, Amy Guenel, Steven Woolway, Chris Stark, Advertising, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
Oct 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced an extension of its partnership with DoubleVerify to expand its fraud prevention solution to include connected TV inventory. The updated protection uses an early detection system to prevent fraud from reaching the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, DoubleVerify, Bryan Everett, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media