Digital TV News: Ed Davis
LG announces world's first Eyesafe-certified TV display
Jan 6, 2021 – LG Display and Eyesafe have announced the world's first Eyesafe Certified TV display. The display was designed to meet Eyesafe requirements for low emissions of blue light and optimal color performance.
News categories: Eyesafe, LG Display, TUV Rheinland, Justin Barrett, Davis Lee, Dr. David Friess, Dr. Soo-Young Yoon, Kalyan Varma, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
Jul 28, 2020 – OpenAP has announced a partnership with iSpot to enable activation of attribution and OTT measurement for ad campaigns in the OpenAP Market. OpenAP members include AMC Networks, FOX, NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS, Univision and The Weather Channel.
News categories: OpenAP, iSpot, Ed Davis, Stu Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
Oct 8, 2019 – OpenAP, the advanced advertising company owned by Fox Corporation, NBCUniversal and Viacom, has launched OpenAP Market, a marketplace that offers video advertising inventory and audience-based buying across the largest collection of digital and linear TV programming.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Meredith Brace, Krishan Bhatia, John Halley, AJ Kintner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
true[X] and Innovid partner to bring Engagement Ads to living room devices
Oct 17, 2017 – true[X] and Innovid have announced a partnership that powers Engagement Ads for living room TV devices. The partnership has launched with engagement-powered viewing for FX Network’s Fall 2017 content on the Roku platform and is available to all true[X] long-form video partners.
News categories: Innovid, true[X], Tal Chalozin, Ed Davis, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Intel Opens Software App Store, Offers New Intel Atom Chips
Sep 14, 2010 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) outlined its forthcoming Intel® Atom™ processor CE4200, the next-generation CE SoC that enables 3-D-TV video, 'sync-and-go,' and power-saving capabilities for a 'smart TV' experience.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing