Digital TV News: Ed Davis
LG announces world's first Eyesafe-certified TV display
Jan 6, 2021 – LG Display and Eyesafe have announced the world's first Eyesafe Certified TV display. The display was designed to meet Eyesafe requirements for low emissions of blue light and optimal color performance.
News categories: Eyesafe, LG Display, TUV Rheinland, Justin Barrett, Davis Lee, Dr. David Friess, Dr. Soo-Young Yoon, Kalyan Varma, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
Jul 28, 2020 – OpenAP has announced a partnership with iSpot to enable activation of attribution and OTT measurement for ad campaigns in the OpenAP Market. OpenAP members include AMC Networks, FOX, NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS, Univision and The Weather Channel.
News categories: OpenAP, iSpot, Ed Davis, Stu Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
Oct 8, 2019 – OpenAP, the advanced advertising company owned by Fox Corporation, NBCUniversal and Viacom, has launched OpenAP Market, a marketplace that offers video advertising inventory and audience-based buying across the largest collection of digital and linear TV programming.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Meredith Brace, Krishan Bhatia, John Halley, AJ Kintner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
true[X] and Innovid partner to bring Engagement Ads to living room devices
Oct 17, 2017 – true[X] and Innovid have announced a partnership that powers Engagement Ads for living room TV devices. The partnership has launched with engagement-powered viewing for FX Network’s Fall 2017 content on the Roku platform and is available to all true[X] long-form video partners.
News categories: Innovid, true[X], Tal Chalozin, Ed Davis, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Intel Opens Software App Store, Offers New Intel Atom Chips
Sep 14, 2010 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) outlined its forthcoming Intel® Atom™ processor CE4200, the next-generation CE SoC that enables 3-D-TV video, 'sync-and-go,' and power-saving capabilities for a 'smart TV' experience.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media