Digital TV News: Erhard Neumann
Spearad introduces 'selective' programmatic for addressable TV
Mar 17, 2021 – Spearad has introduced 'Selective Programmatic' for addressable TV advertising, allowing users to view an ad before it is displayed, and to approve or decline it with just a simple click.
News categories: Spearad, Erhard Neumann, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Spearad raises $1M+ seed funding for Addressable TV advertising
Dec 10, 2020 – Spearad has secured over $1M in seed financing. The investment will be used for additional development of 'Selective Programmatic' and for building out the team to serve the company's international client base.
News categories: Spearad, Erhard Neumann, Ralf Jacob, Advertising, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
Aug 22, 2019 – Spearad has revealed its full stack solution offering a media asset management system combined with a programmatic market place. The company's decisioning technology seeks to offer a true Addressable TV experience across all TV and video distribution channels.
News categories: Spearad, Erhard Neumann, Mark Thielen, Ivan Guzenko, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, Worldwide
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020