Digital TV News: Finecast
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
Apr 7, 2021 – Finecast has extended its UK inventory beyond traditional broadcasters with the onboarding of four new supply partners, Roku, Rakuten, Pluto and YuppTV, enabling advertisers to further extend their reach to consumers.
News categories: Finecast, Harry Harcus, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
Aug 3, 2020 – In collaboration with SBS and Australian FTA broadcast partners, Finecast has launched Finecast ID enabling advertisers to measure and manage frequency and reach across the broadcast VOD ecosystem.
News categories: Finecast, SBS, Brett Poole, Adam Sadler, Kim Portrate, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming
GroupM launches Finecast addressable TV in Canada
Mar 5, 2020 – GroupM has announced the Canadian launch of Finecast. After launching and running campaigns in the UK and Australia, this entrance into the Canadian market solidifies Finecast as a global platform for targeting audiences via connected TV.
News categories: Finecast, GroupM, Jakob Nielsen, Stuart Garvie, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, Streaming
PwC completes audit of Finecast's delivery and reporting
Jan 13, 2020 – PwC has completed an audit of Finecast’s delivery and reporting of omnichannel addressable TV campaigns in the UK. Finecast is the first addressable TV advertising service provider to complete an external audit of this kind.
News categories: Finecast, PwC, Harry Harcus, Sam Tomlinson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
AudienceProject launches first individually-based addressable TV measurement
Sep 27, 2018 – AudienceProject is launching an Addressable TV measurement solution, based on individual data rather than modelled data. The solution enables true cross-device campaign evaluation at an individual level on connected devices.
News categories: AudienceProject, Finecast, Martyn Bentley, Rich Astley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
GroupM launches Finecast, an addressable TV business in the UK
Sep 27, 2017 – GroupM has announced the launch of Finecast, a company delivering precision and accountability to advertising on television. Finecast enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments.
News categories: GroupM, Finecast, Kelly Clark, Jakob Nielsen, Advertising, Big Data, UK
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market