Digital TV News: Fredrik Jejdling
Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
Jun 16, 2021 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) projects that 5G mobile subscriptions will exceed 580 million by the end of 2021. The forecast enhances the expectation that 5G will become the fastest adopted mobile generation.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
Nov 30, 2020 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) projects that four out of every ten mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G. Current 5G uptake confirms the technology as deploying the fastest of any generation of mobile connectivity.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Gaming, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
Ericsson releases November 2019 Mobility Report
Nov 25, 2019 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) expects average monthly data-traffic-per-smartphone to increase from the current figure of 7.2 GB to 24 GB by the end of 2025, in part driven by new consumer behavior, such as Virtual Reality (VR) streaming.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Metaverse, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
Ericsson Mobility Report: 5G uptake even faster than expected
Jun 11, 2019 – Rapid early momentum and enthusiasm for 5G has led Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to forecast an extra 400 million enhanced mobile broadband subscriptions globally by the end of 2024. The company now forecasts 1.9 billion 5G subscriptions – up from 1.5 billion forecast in November 2018.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
5G estimated to reach 1.5 billion subscriptions in 2024
Nov 27, 2018 – 5G is expected to reach more than 40% global population coverage and 1.5 billion subscriptions for enhanced mobile broadband by the end of 2024, according to the Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Mobility Report.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Ericsson releases June 2018 Mobility Report
Jun 12, 2018 – Rollouts of 5G and larger than previously forecast deployments of cellular IoT are focal points in the latest edition of the Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Mobility Report. The forecast for cellular IoT connections has nearly doubled since November 2017.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data