Digital TV News: Govindraj Basatwar
Telebreeze pre-integrates PallyCon multi-DRM and watermarking
Nov 15, 2021 – PallyCon has partnered with Telebreeze to offer pre-integrated anti-piracy services to media clients.The combination provides a security solution to video producers and OTT platforms that can be applied to all types of video assets and in a single workflow.
News categories: PallyCon, Telebreeze, Govindraj Basatwar, Alexey Leonidov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
PallyCon Multi-DRM aligns with Radiant Media Player
Jun 2, 2021 – The Radiant Media Player HTML5 media player allows OTT platforms to play video content across devices, while PallyCon's Multi-DRM licensing and user management secures the content against piracy.
News categories: PallyCon, Radiant Media Player, Govindraj Basatwar, Arnaud Leyder, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
PallyCon offers content protection solution for OTT apps
Jun 1, 2021 – PallyCon has launched an app security service for OTT platforms. A plug-n-play solution, it is dedicated to helping content developers and publishers protect their content from manipulation and theft.
News categories: INKA Entworks, PallyCon, James Sungim Ahn, Govindraj Basatwar, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
PallyCon forensic watermarking added to Akamai ecosystem
May 26, 2020 – PallyCon has teamed up with Akamai to secure streaming video content against piracy and illegal distribution. Akamai has developed a comprehensive security ecosystem through its Technology Partner Program.
News categories: INKA Entworks, Akamai, PallyCon, Govindraj Basatwar, Amit Kasturia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification