Digital TV News: Greg Morrow
Bitcentral linear streaming solution integrates Google DAI
Jul 17, 2023 – Bitcentral has integrated Google dynamic ad insertion (DAI) into its ViewNexa linear streaming service to provide more monetization opportunities in linear and live streaming.
News categories: Bitcentral, Google, Greg Morrow, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitcentral launches ViewNexa streaming platform
Apr 11, 2023 – Bitcentral has announced a solution for the modern video business that delivers video management, distribution, and monetization all without the overhead of multiple platforms.
News categories: Bitcentral, Greg Morrow, Steve Petilli, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
JW Player and Bitcentral partner on FAST channel delivery
Apr 10, 2023 – Bitcentral has partnered with JW Player (JWP) to combine Bitcentral's FAST capabilities with JWP's Live and VOD streaming products, enabling expanded content reach across multiple platforms.
News categories: Bitcentral, JW Player, Greg Morrow, Steve Petilli, Christopher Cunningham, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
May 25, 2022 – Bitcentral has announced that its FUEL + Powr.tv streaming solution has been chosen by Replay, a real-time video tracking and payments platform, to power its newly launched streaming service Rewarded TV.
News categories: Bitcentral, Rewarded TV, Krish Arvapally, Greg Morrow, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
Jan 25, 2022 – Bitcentral, a provider of media workflows for broadcast and digital video, has announced that it has acquired Powr.tv, a D2C video publishing solution provider. Bitcentral will integrate its FUEL platform with Powr.tv.
News categories: Bitcentral, Powr.tv, Steve Petilli, Akshay Arvapally, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
Apr 19, 2021 – Bitcentral has announced support for ad trigger insertion in its FUEL online video platform. The solution is being used by Cowles Broadcasting to enable Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) for its launch on the NewsON service.
News categories: Bitcentral, Cowles Broadcasting, NewsON, Greg Morrow, Neal Boling, Ron Stitt, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Nexstar Digital introduces TViQ audience solution
Jun 6, 2019 – Nexstar Digital has announced the launch of its proprietary TViQ audience solution, giving advertisers the power to leverage local broadcast audience data to reach their ideal viewers at scale across all forms of digital video advertising.
News categories: Nexstar, Greg Morrow, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework