Digital TV News: Hatice Memiguven
Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
Feb 1, 2023 – Digiturk has strengthened its partnership with Irdeto, expanding the portfolio of Irdeto products and services currently used by deploying Irdeto’s integrated 360 Video Security Services to protect its premium content.
News categories: Irdeto, Digiturk, Richard Frankland, Hatice Memiguven, Content Protection, Digital TV, Turkey
Digiturk selects Unified Streaming to consolidate video delivery
Jan 24, 2019 – Digiturk has chosen Unified Streaming to support its newly consolidated video-streaming environment. Features will include support of a multi-CDN and multi-DRM strategy and the integration of an efficient, user-friendly nPVR.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Digiturk, Simon Westbroek, Hatice Memigüven, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Turkey
AirTies and Octoshape selected by Digiturk for international OTT service
Jul 28, 2014 – AirTies and Octoshape have announced that Digiturk has selected their joint solution to deliver premium programming over-the-top (OTT) to its international customers.
News categories: AirTies, Octoshape, Digiturk, Hatice Memigüven, Bulend Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Turkey, Worldwide
Digiturk Launches VOD And High Definition Personal Video Recording
Sep 15, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) with OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV), Pace (LSE:PIC), and TeleIDEA has announced that it has developed and implemented a broadcasting solution for Digiturk, including push and subscription video on demand with HD PVR functionality.
News categories: Irdeto, OpenTV, Pace plc, TeleIDEA, Digiturk, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server