Digital TV News: Hi-Global
Orange Moldova launches converged TV offering with Viaccess-Orca CA
Jan 10, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Orange Moldova has launched a convergent TV offering (TV + Internet + mobile) using Viaccess-Orca's Adaptive Sentinel CA System along with STBs from Hi-Global Technology and CI+ modules from NEOTION.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Hi-Global, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Ludmila Nistorica, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Viaccess-Orca and Hi-Global launch secure STB for connected TV
Sep 13, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca and Hi-Global Technology have joined forces to launch the Adaptive Box, an ultra-flexible, cost-effective, and fully secure set-top box (STB) that speeds up time to market for pay-TV services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Hi-Global Technology, Chem Assayag, Arnault Olivier, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected