Digital TV News: Internet Video Archive
Internet Video Archive joins The European Metadata Group
Sep 25, 2018 – The Internet Video Archive (IVA) has joined The European Metadata Group (TEMDG) as an associate member to enrich data services offered to both parties’ clients. TEMDG services Pan-European clients with EPG and VOD data which integrate seamlessly into web, mobile and STB interfaces.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, European Metadata Group, Rhodes Mason, Christian Töpper, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Internet Video Archive and XroadMedia enable content discovery experiences
Sep 16, 2017 – XroadMedia and Internet Video Archive (IVA) have signed a strategic partnership agreement to help content and service providers to deliver content discovery experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, Internet Video Archive, Adolf Proidl, Rhodes Mason, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Internet Video Archive revolutionizes entertainment data
Aug 30, 2017 – Internet Video Archive (IVA) has moved to ensure that startups and established players have low cost access to the curated data they need to create content discovery solutions. The company's APIs offer a friendly way to access movie and TV metadata, images and trailers/clips.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, Bob Kolo, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Ericsson launches TV content discovery ecosystem
Apr 24, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is launching its content discovery ecosystem at NAB Show 2017. Through a network of partners, the ecosystem brings together TV and movie data sources with a suite of software services that help understand and act on the data.
News categories: Ericsson, ColorTV, Internet Video Archive, XroadMedia, Thorsten Sauer, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
- WOWOW licenses AI powered transcoder from Ittiam
- Latin America to add 63 million SVOD subscriptions
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- Amagi CLOUDPORTXpress enables linear OTT channel creation
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- ATEME and NPAW offer free QoE analytics to their customers
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online