Digital TV News: Internet Video Archive
Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
Jan 23, 2023 – Fabric has acquired Internet Video Archive (IVA). The acquisition enables Fabric to provide greater value by instantly matching titles to IVA's library, and enabling the sharing of data across Fabric customers.
News categories: Fabric, Internet Video Archive, Rob Delf, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Internet Video Archive joins The European Metadata Group
Sep 25, 2018 – The Internet Video Archive (IVA) has joined The European Metadata Group (TEMDG) as an associate member to enrich data services offered to both parties’ clients. TEMDG services Pan-European clients with EPG and VOD data which integrate seamlessly into web, mobile and STB interfaces.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, European Metadata Group, Rhodes Mason, Christian Töpper, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Internet Video Archive and XroadMedia enable content discovery experiences
Sep 16, 2017 – XroadMedia and Internet Video Archive (IVA) have signed a strategic partnership agreement to help content and service providers to deliver content discovery experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, Internet Video Archive, Adolf Proidl, Rhodes Mason, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
Internet Video Archive revolutionizes entertainment data
Aug 30, 2017 – Internet Video Archive (IVA) has moved to ensure that startups and established players have low cost access to the curated data they need to create content discovery solutions. The company's APIs offer a friendly way to access movie and TV metadata, images and trailers/clips.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, Bob Kolo, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Ericsson launches TV content discovery ecosystem
Apr 24, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is launching its content discovery ecosystem at NAB Show 2017. Through a network of partners, the ecosystem brings together TV and movie data sources with a suite of software services that help understand and act on the data.
News categories: Ericsson, ColorTV, Internet Video Archive, XroadMedia, Thorsten Sauer, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029