Digital TV News: Internet Video Archive
Internet Video Archive joins The European Metadata Group
Sep 25, 2018 – The Internet Video Archive (IVA) has joined The European Metadata Group (TEMDG) as an associate member to enrich data services offered to both parties’ clients. TEMDG services Pan-European clients with EPG and VOD data which integrate seamlessly into web, mobile and STB interfaces.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, European Metadata Group, Rhodes Mason, Christian Töpper, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Internet Video Archive and XroadMedia enable content discovery experiences
Sep 16, 2017 – XroadMedia and Internet Video Archive (IVA) have signed a strategic partnership agreement to help content and service providers to deliver content discovery experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, Internet Video Archive, Adolf Proidl, Rhodes Mason, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Internet Video Archive revolutionizes entertainment data
Aug 30, 2017 – Internet Video Archive (IVA) has moved to ensure that startups and established players have low cost access to the curated data they need to create content discovery solutions. The company's APIs offer a friendly way to access movie and TV metadata, images and trailers/clips.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, Bob Kolo, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Ericsson launches TV content discovery ecosystem
Apr 24, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is launching its content discovery ecosystem at NAB Show 2017. Through a network of partners, the ecosystem brings together TV and movie data sources with a suite of software services that help understand and act on the data.
News categories: Ericsson, ColorTV, Internet Video Archive, XroadMedia, Thorsten Sauer, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia