Digital TV News: Jörg Meyer
Epic Cyprus selects Zattoo's TV platform
Nov 2, 2023 – Zattoo will migrate the TV service of Epic Cyprus to its TV-as-a-Service platform. Customers will then be able to access the offering via mobiles, Android TV and web, with Samsung and LG TVs to follow.
News categories: Zattoo, Epic Cyprus, Jörg Meyer, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV
NetCologne extends IPTV contract with Zattoo
Oct 11, 2023 – NetCologne has extended its IPTV contract with Zattoo for another five years. The Cologne-based company has been using Zattoo's TV-as-a-service platform since 2016.
News categories: Zattoo, NetCologne, Jörg Meyer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Set Top Box
TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
Mar 28, 2023 – According to Zattoo's 2023 TV Streaming Report, more and more Swiss people use the internet for TV reception, with high inflation having less impact on streaming subscriptions than expected.
News categories: Zattoo, Jörg Meyer, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Switzerland
Epic Malta launches TV service with Zattoo
Mar 13, 2023 – Zattoo has launched a TV service for Epic Malta. Epic's customers will be able to access 39 TV channels, including 11 specifically for the Maltese market, via a wide range of streaming devices.
News categories: Zattoo, Epic, Jörg Meyer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Set Top Box
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery