Digital TV News: Jerome Vial
DIGI Slovakia to offer CI Plus CAM from SmarDTV
Sep 10, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DIGI Slovakia, offering services based on Cable, Satellite, OTT and IPTV in Slovakia, is set to launch a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) in its network.
News categories: SmarDTV, DIGI Slovakia, Jerome Vial, Marcel Satanek, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
Nigeria's CONSAT to offer CAMs from SmarDTV
Jun 30, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Continental Satellite (CONSAT) in Nigeria will enhance its DTH service with SmarDTV conditional access modules. CONSAT TV will soon be available to any owner of an IDTV with a CI+ interface.
News categories: SmarDTV, CONSAT, Jerome Vial, Mayokun Okunola, CAM, Digital TV, Nigeria, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV to develop CI+ CAMs for Azam Media in East Africa
Sep 9, 2014 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a cooperation with Azam Media to develop CI+ conditional access modules (CAM) for its AzamTV (DTH) service currently in Tanzania and then across East Africa.
News categories: SmarDTV, Azam Media, Jerome Vial, Rhys Torrington, Africa, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, Smart TV, Tanzania
SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
Dec 2, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that the Romania Cable and Satellite operator RCS & RDS has launched a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) for its network in Romania and Hungary.
News categories: SmarDTV, RCS & RDS, Emil Grecu, Jérôme Vial, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Hungary, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
SmarDTV successfully completes Conax V7 CI Plus certification
Apr 26, 2010 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has achieved Conax CI Plus certification with its latest and most secure SmarCAM-3 module incorporating Conax V7 software.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, ANGA COM, CAM, Conditional Access
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform