Digital TV News: Joe Hirsch
SpringServe joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
Mar 10, 2023 – SpringServe (NASDAQ:MGNI) is to join the Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Ad Server Certification Program for streaming TV, simplifying APS header bidding integration.
News categories: SpringServe, Amazon Publisher Services, Joe Hirsch, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VIZIO using SpringServe Tiles on Smartcast home screens
Oct 20, 2022 – SpringServe has announced that VIZIO will be using SpringServe Tiles to enhance the content discovery experience on VIZIO SmartCast. Tiles allow publishers to show custom creative within the streaming interface.
News categories: SpringServe, VIZIO, Joe Hirsch, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, UX
SpringServe powering video advertising on SXSW TV apps
Mar 2, 2022 – SpringServe has announced a collaboration with SXSW to power inventory on their VOD content, both online and on the SXSW TV apps. SpringServe’s technology helps publishers streamline their monetization to capture the full value of their inventory.
News categories: SpringServe, SXSW, Joe Hirsch, Justin Bankston, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Protected Media launches OTT supply side ad verification
Sep 24, 2019 – Protected Media has announced the launch of its groundbreaking SDK for CTV and OTT. With the new SDK, OTT traffic can be verified at the source, providing media buyers with clean marketplaces in which to purchase fraud-free, viewable inventory.
News categories: Protected Media, Asaf Greiner, Joe Hirsch, Thomas Engdahl, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server