Digital TV News: John Legere
T-Mobile introduces TVision Home
Apr 10, 2019 – T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) has introduced TVision Home, a rebranded and upgraded version of Layer3 TV. TVision Home is launching in Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington DC metro areas, as well as Longmont CO, with other markets coming later this year.
News categories: T-Mobile, TVision, John Legere, Mike Sievert, 5G, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
T-Mobile closes Layer3 TV acquisition
Jan 23, 2018 – T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) has announced the completion of its acquisition of Layer3 TV. The Layer3 TV team has joined T-Mobile and will drive the Un-carrier’s initiative to launch a disruptive new TV service in 2018.
News categories: T-Mobile, Layer3 TV, John Legere, Digital TV, MandA, Mobile, Streaming, USA
T-Mobile announces the acquisition of Layer3 TV
Dec 13, 2017 – T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) has unveiled the next phase in its mobile video strategy, announcing plans to launch a TV service in 2018. To fuel that, the company also announced that it is to acquire Layer3 TV, and will work with them to create the TV service.
News categories: T-Mobile, Layer3 TV, John Legere, Mike Sievert, Jeff Binder, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.